Jordan Fire Reds and Flips in MPLS

wheres everyone going to get these...do you think they will let us buy a pair or each. Besides Twins Town in Brookdale where else will carry both in MOA?>

FA n FNL will have flips, FA n FL will have FR im pretty sure. 7am start sale. usual's will probably be there, i wil. in an out like that
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

Finishline did a pre-order i guess so i wouldnt try there tomorrow morning. they were almost out when i called :smh:
smh.gif
LOOKING FOR: NDS BLK CEMENT III's SZ. 12

MINNESOTA TWINS​

what kinda bul @#%$ is that. i called the FNL and they said they not doing preorders.keep in mind this was like on monday

:rofl:
roll.gif
who was it who called the grape kid out sayin the purple III's were upstairs? :lol:
laugh.gif

MINNESOTA TWINS​

Got to MOA at 6:45 and was handed ticket #36 at FA, went upstaires to Champs and got 2 pair of each.

FA had probably 55-60 people when i left. I dont think Champs had less but i'm not sure

MINNESOTA TWINS​

jordan23collecta, better call in and confirm that they didn't cancel you order.

^^^yea

thanks for the heads up...but i had my friend pick up a pair for me this morning just incase my order did get cancelled. but if they cancel it, i still got a pair...if they dont cancel it, then i will jus return the one my friend got for me

BTW, did anyone else use that code i gave? i still havent received a cancelation email though...

Team Pacific Northwest​

23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!
.....http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

Nice pic there 15...

Since I had to work Saturday morning I was hoping there would be a pair of Fire Reds floating around the Twin Cities on Sunday. So I went to Maplewood and both Twinstown and Footlocker didn't have my size. The guy at Twinstown was pretty cool and called the other Twinstown but they were out of my size as well. Another guy who was with him called up Roberts and I was still out of luck... I lastly checked at Midway Foot Locker and what do you know... I picked up the last one in my size.

Hope everyone got theirs as usual...

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

Joe Smith, Ndudi Ebi, Troy Hudson, Trenton Hassell, Marko Jaric, and the newest member to the bunch Mike James

^just rocked mine yesterday, and so far my only complaint is the laces aren't the same shade of white. But that's just me wanting to find something to complain about

MINNESOTATWINS​

I hooped in mine and they are beginning to fall apart at the fornt by the toe....I'm gonna bring it back to my barber and demand a refund...

Back
Top Bottom