Jordan "Fly High/PHLY'S" Model

Source "SneakerFiles.com"

Jordan Brand will release a few multi purpose sneakers in 2008, with this new Jordan Fly High. At a first glance, they resemble the Converse All Star and theJordan Sky High (which is rumored to release).

Featuring the original Jordan 1 logo and the Jumpman logo, with two color ways so far expected to release: Varsity Red, White and Baroque Brown, White.Releasing in June 2008, via Nemesis.

air-jordan-brand-phyl-main.jpg

2duftci.jpg
[/url]
Reppin [CHI]

Their diesel Chuck Taylors with a jumpman thats all...
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Damn...Shame on JB, they're trying to be part of the "Chucks/Vans" phase...

KID IVE BEEN UP HERE FOR A COUPLE YEARS HAVE MORE THAN ONE S/N AND WHY ARE WE TALKING TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS? THIS IS NOT ABOUT JB^^

ewww i dont like chuck taylors and those are even worse...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

who cares who been here longer....... this is a sneaker community.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Quote:
who cares who been here longer....... this is a sneaker community.

WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Aren't these retros? Haven't Jordan Fly Highs released before? Regardless these will be copped
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Humphrey was listening to Jim Jones when he named this shoe.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Theres a pic of mj years from years ago... holding a shoe similar to this, the color was like a basketball orange if you will... il try and find the pic... but it was a shoe that never released, obviously.

Hey, to whoever is screaming in the know-it-all tone, these have been tried before by Nike in one way, shape or form before.

Of course, not in general release form.

Samples have come out over the years.

See the pics above?

Do your homework.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Back
Top Bottom