Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Where do shoes go after the outlets?
This made me chuckle very loudly.
VEry disappointing I will agree.  Why does JB try so hard to stay away from a comfortable shoe?
i laughed too, but they look like they could be comfortable, but they arent pretty at all.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Honestly.... they look like performance BEASTS

This is the only good comment in this thread....for real, I feel like if I put these on, imma be a basketball sensation.

After two or three looks I liked the simplicity of the shoe, I was intrigued about the lunarlon cushioning, even considering to cop@retail.... I came here looking for some info just to realize that this shoe is not popular!!! Will wait for the prices to drop!!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

After two or three looks I liked the simplicity of the shoe, I was intrigued about the lunarlon cushioning, even considering to cop@retail.... I came here looking for some info just to realize that this shoe is not popular!!! Will wait for the prices to drop!!

Yeah these are definitely hitting outlet prices.  I just don't understand how JB can think that people will pay 145 for a shoe that they won't be wearing off the court when there are so many other options from within their same company.  Will they be performance beasts? Probably. Is it worth paying retail for? No way. I'd rather get KDs and save 50 bucks.

TL;DR

JB make DWade the shoe that he deserves, form and function.

0db758ae-5f30-4a2e-8e3d-d8c544514e8b.jpg

look like something reebok would give iverson. 145? are they serious? looks like it should retail at 79.99

The Wade line has no energy behind it. They need to lower the price to the 110-120 to get people to get bite and like them then raise the prices in subsequent years.

How the Fly Wade 1 do?

Are they in the outlets?

Anyone else notice Wade was wearing the Fly Wade 1 yesterday instead of the 2s? I wonder if this is a sign that Wade doesn't like something about the 2s. He did hurt his foot the other day in the 2s so it could have something to do with the Lunarlon.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Anyone else notice Wade was wearing the Fly Wade 1 yesterday instead of the 2s? I wonder if this is a sign that Wade doesn't like something about the 2s. He did hurt his foot the other day in the 2s so it could have something to do with the Lunarlon.
Remember he also did this with Converse..... and had to literally wear two pairs of kicks PER GAME because he was so hard on them.
Jordan should have just let him and Chris Paul wear Jordan Products to push the brand and have ONE team shoe to have all their athletes push... OR have them all push ALL their team shoes...

at $145 its just too much to ask for an inferior product that you can get for less on the Nike side with more confort

Originally Posted by DreSlay

This is the only good comment in this thread....for real, I feel like if I put these on, imma be a basketball sensation.
"performance beasts"
"full-length Lunarlon"

Pick one.

I'm pretty sure these perform well on the court.  Anyone done a performance review on these yet?  I have the Fly Wade I's and those are a great basketball shoe.

its interesting to see wade rocking the 1s for the past couple of games...maybe the cushioning just ain't up to snuff

the shoes are trash...i mean i hooped in them. they are extra average...rather wear some durants and save 50...these suck....

jordan better off having there stars just push jordan retros in new colorways designs etc..maybe to get people wanting chicagos etc...

Back
Top Bottom