Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

performance wise i'll choose the fly wades 2 over the kobe system. im planning to buy another pair. i love hoopin with these shoe!

This is why I miss the Converse line. You could get them on sale for $40. $145 for a converse with a jumpman logo and wade new ugly logo is a no go. Best wades ever are the playoff converse wade 1s. It's a shame he dont get a special looking shoe.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I know retailers are salty they got stuck with these.

I'd demand an RTV

laugh.gif
 Managers I know of have been sending their pairs back in bundles.

No buzz on these at all. Wade's not playing and prices are way too high. Breds and Christmas ones look fine, but the new white/red/black ones look horrible in person. Look for these to hit sales racks soon....

Originally Posted by hyperkim

performance wise i'll choose the fly wades 2 over the kobe system. im planning to buy another pair. i love hoopin with these shoe!

Intresting... Might have to try on a pair next time I'm at my shoe spot

Don't get why athletes would want another athletes logo all over their signature shoe. Would be much better with a Nike swoosh

I hate the direction JB is going with their team shoes. What happened to the good ones like the jumpan pros and the deuce treys

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I hate the direction JB is going with their team shoes. What happened to the good ones like the jumpan pros and the deuce treys
They died 10 years ago.
It's a new age of design and technology. 

I'm hearing nothing but good things about these on court. When people stop thinking about them as casual/style/looks and take them for what they are and what they're made for you could appreciate the shoe a little more.

I saw the white ones in footlocker yesterday. They were very light. But very hideous

Probably in the minority here, but I love this shoe. Lightweight and it feels great, especially for ballin' and I've heard nothing but good reviews from other players. I also don't mind them casually. I was able to pick up the limited Christmas colorway at my HoH last month randomly, and I have the white pair as well. For those of you that care and have the info...any word on where the All Star Fly Wade 2's will be? I'm in NJ and my HoH in Willowbrook said they will not be getting them, but however I'm not so sure that the girl knew what I was asking...but just to be safe...NT have any info??

Nope it was a gift to me from my sister who went to Singapore. I was actually surprised when i got it coz i never knew this color existed, i even googled it i found nothing. lol
I was expecting the blue all-star CW but i got this instead. I love the color blocking on this one...
edit: Ok... so i asked my sis she told me she bought this at a nike outlet in the philippines... the clerk said this one was supposed to be released first week of march but she forced them. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom