Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

those all-star joints looks nice
ohwell.gif

These would sell a lot better if they price at 129. Same with the Melo M8. Those shoes are so comfortable.

I agree.

I would have bought all CW if the price was lower. damn this shoe feels like butter on court... never felt this way since i first wore the OG hyperdunks.

Your pics make these look crazy good.

Can't wait for mine to come in. Might go ahead and pull the trigger on the Marquettes on nikestore tonight.

how do these fit?  they look a little wide, but I've heard they can be narrow.

Was going to pick up the black/whites but then saw the all stars on sale for $87 on nikestore.com. That's a good price for a great shoe in a cool colorway.......

Shocked nobody posted these/talked about em yet. The playoff Fly Wade 2 with Flywire panels
133157576876394-600x445.jpg

I like the overall look of the regular version but I figured i'd post these here since nobody has said anything about em since those pics surfaced a few days ago.

Not feeling the Flywire version at all... definitely prefer the Fuse version over them.

The Marquette is a tough color blocking method... but I just can't go with the yellow on them.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Shocked nobody posted these/talked about em yet. The playoff Fly Wade 2 with Flywire panels
133157576876394-600x445.jpg

I like the overall look of the regular version but I figured i'd post these here since nobody has said anything about em since those pics surfaced a few days ago.

color blocking could be better and i'm not sure bout the flywire. i love the fuse version the only thing bout it i don't like is that it loses its form eventually... i think that's the reason why they used flywire in this one. The problem with changing it is that it compromises ventilation coz i don't see much perforation there compared to the original version.

Not feeling the fly wire version at all. That colorblocking is horrible.

I'm looking forward to see how Crazy EBW likes the Fly Wade 2s for basketball (or doesn't like them).....

Tried em on for the first time today, immediately ordered the allstar colorway off NDC... $87, can't beat that.

Wore the Fly Wade 2's (all star colorway) yesterday for ball. I have never used foam cushioning for basketball in my entire life, but I have to say, these may be some of the best basketball shoes I've ever worn. I've worn kobe IV and V's, Rose 1.0 and 1.5's, Jordan Team Concepts, Jordan XX3's, XIV's etc., and these have to be in the top 2. If you guys ball you have to get pair. Amazing. 

can you guys help me with sizing if i wear an 11.5 for most nike basketball shoes

Those PO FLY Wade's aren't bad in person.

For those who've asked about the FW 2 sizing, if you have narrow feet stay true, wide/fat feet, size up if you choose.

This shoe may not be great in terms of looks, but performance wise they're dope.  Do not pay retail for these.  These are tanking at retail. and many of the retailers have sent back most of their pairs because they're not moving.  Expect a heavy markdown.  

Decent but why does DWade wear retro instead...? Because they fugly...I dont have any of his sig shoes, big fan of him as a player but JB needs to redesign his shoes.

How does Jordan do Wade so dirty
laugh.gif

and does Wade not get to OK his shoes? Does he have eyes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom