Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

Why do they put these out? He doesn't even wear them half the time. He's been in Last Shots for like the past two months.

I was on the fence about these, but those pics of the black pair did it for me. I'm gonna get these

where can i get a pair of these at a decent price? if i can get a pair for around $80 i'm all over these. I hate to spend more than that on shoes i'm going to destroy...especially when finish line has the lunargamer for $50, which is essentially the same shoe

I actually dont think the shoes look bad at all. I think its Jordan Brand marketing and Wade, who are both to blame for this shoe flopping.

I cant remember seeing any ads in print or on TV for the Fly Wade II  even hough they have pumped out a bunch of associated merchandise with it( t-shirts, shorts, jackets and workout gear). They also shouldve dropped the price like Kobe and Lebron line did a few years to attract consumers. They shouldve priced them at $125 especially since they use Foam not Zoom or Air Max. At that price point the Wade line would've attracted alot fans and all you have to do is hook fans once and they keep coming back.

Also Wade has to actually wear the shoes. These aren't some Hyperfuses that Nike threw out to a contract player, this is a signature shoe, that he was supposedly in on the designing of the shoe. If Wade wont wear them.....how can expect the average consumer to flock to them?

wade's post season shoe 
eyes.gif

486288_10150634848558977_121580768976_9171930_1643355933_n.jpg

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/03/jordan-wade-dreign/

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Those PO FLY Wade's aren't bad in person.

For those who've asked about the FW 2 sizing, if you have narrow feet stay true, wide/fat feet, size up if you choose.

This shoe may not be great in terms of looks, but performance wise they're dope.  Do not pay retail for these.  These are tanking at retail. and many of the retailers have sent back most of their pairs because they're not moving.  Expect a heavy markdown.  

Quite true. The red/black colorway was already at the outlets. If I remember right I think they were $89.00
Too bad I missed the All stars but I really like the yellow pair.

Anyone know where I can get the Marquette colorway for a decent price?  Any help would be appreciated!

As of yesterday NDC had the Marquette colorway of the Fly Wade 2 for $86 on clearance. Can't beat that...

Originally Posted by Dc30

As of yesterday NDC had the Marquette colorway of the Fly Wade 2 for $86 on clearance. Can't beat that...
Thanks! Picked up a pair just now.

The shoes look pretty decent. Definitely not as nice as many of the other numbered Jordans, but can be fresh on the court.

Just did thanks to a computer error?
Suppose to be £100 down to £70 down to £50 and then when I got to till, it scanned up as £17.50!

6tkzki.jpg

The FW2 EV looks cheap. The flywire looks to be first gen and the pattern looks straight from the hyperize. If Jordan Brand should use flywire, they gotta do it right. At least use skinwire like the 2012's did or the 3rd generation mesh flywire

I saw these on sale at my local Champs for $99 for the Breds and $109 for the Black/Whites which is almost unheard of going on sale that much especially this early after release.

I wonder if I can use the birthday coupon on them and get them for $80 or should I wait? Do you think they'll become even more discounted?

Why would anyone ever buy these? I guess a better question is why would JB even produce these?

For those of you that have balled in these...you can appreciate the shoe. Maybe not the best "looks" or for casual, but I for one really dig em in the gym and on the court...plus with some discounts, gift cards, and sales on NDC...they've all been less than retail. I really like this shoe...

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Suppose to be £100 down to £70 down to £50 and then when I got to till, it scanned up as £17.50!

6tkzki.jpg
Nice!! Now does anybody want to do the currency conversion for all the USD users in here? 
laugh.gif

Nice!! Now does anybody want to do the currency conversion for all the USD users in here? 
laugh.gif
Works out as $28 at the rough exchange rate of £1 = $1.60
Completely agree with you, got 2 pairs and they are the best sneakers I've had since the Zoom BB1s.
Did the same lace swap as you for the white pair though I am going to see how they look with white laces too.

laugh.gif
Works out as $28 at the rough exchange rate of £1 = $1.60
Completely agree with you, got 2 pairs and they are the best sneakers I've had since the Zoom BB1s.
Did the same lace swap as you for the white pair though I am going to see how they look with white laces too.

Wow!!! $28?!?!
pimp.gif
 Crazy, but awesome pick-up! As I always say, to each his own, and I know that these don't have much appeal right now, but again, performance and comfort are great, and with the current state of Jordan Retro's...the quality and build on the Fly Wade 2 is heads and above many current retro's. Did you get a look at the white/red XIV's? I rest my case.

As for lace swaps I tried a white pair in the black/reds, and I did try the white laces in the white/reds as well. Try it...I also tried a yellow lace swap for the Christmas pair...what you think?

Back
Top Bottom