Jordan Fusion IV Red-Suede/Cement Spy Shots

hollakid619

Banned
Not sure of these were posed yet. But here you go.

Due to the popularity of the AJF IV All Red Colorway, the originator of the photos, Marcus Troy has posted a few more photos of them from the Jordan Brand Classic last Saturday. The closer photos show the material a bit more, seems like the upper is a red synthetic nubuck similar to the Air Jordan IV Cool Grey or Air Jordan IV Eminem. Additional details include cement speckles in the heel, side wings and the midsole and a black highlights rounds out the package. As of right now, these are just samples and according to Troy and his Jordan source, they may drop Holiday 09.

aj4-all-red-fusion-1.jpg
aj4-all-red-fusion-1a.jpg
aj4-all-red-fusion-3.jpg
aj4-all-red-fusion-2.jpg

i've seen them posted somewhere else. as long as they got that air force 1 bottom, they fail imo.

^ same
but looks like tht dude be chillin in tht position 4ever, pause...

i like them but to bad they are fusions. and im pretty sure some1 posted this b4

these IV fusions are nicer than other fusions.

I like the all red ones above and the white/cement pair

dont look that bad but couldnt bring myself to buying these, there are too many other releases to focus on.

this isnt the same material as the rbp right, cause the suede on these looks good

laugh.gif
@ everyone calling them garbage. Me, personally, I dislike fusions for the simple face that all these CW are wasted and it lowers the hype if a decentretro were to release in the same CWs. BUT if these were a regular Jordan IV retro (non-fusion) with limited production, dudes would be saying "
pimp.gif
"all day and then go stand in line. If you dont believe that, your in denial.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

laugh.gif
@ everyone calling them garbage. Me, personally, I dislike fusions for the simple face that all these CW are wasted and it lowers the hype if a decent retro were to release in the same CWs. BUT if these were a regular Jordan IV retro (non-fusion) with limited production, dudes would be saying "
pimp.gif
" all day and then go stand in line. If you dont believe that, your in denial.

he's right....if they weren't some disgraceful, disrepectful, dispicable fusion, they'd be ok
im anti fusion tho

I cant believe im saying this
since i bought a couple fusions and regreted it...
but these are hot...

Back
Top Bottom