Jordan GATORADE VI surfaced!!!!!

LMAO at the akon, carlton n the collage!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even tho those are a ps I kinda like them....if the real 1's look anything like that I think ill cop

I bet majority of people posting silly gifs and saying late haven't even seen the PS before

yeah i think a fellow NTer did a PS of them and ask our opinions on what we think of it. Which in fact i really hope they release like that like that concept.But JB these days do not think and bring TRASH to us

how ironic is tht~
ppl keep saying this thread is stupid, poster is ******ed, got mental problem etc. cuz this had been posted or something...
if so, y u guys keep replying some silly thing? lol
keep bump up this thread n keep it alive?!
i think thts even more stupid than the poster, which is myself!

i did this thread, just one simple thing, i didnt keep track with the Gatorade VIs thread, i dont even kno where it goes now~
didnt come on JB forum for like 2 days~
was reading kenlu.net this morning, n tht was a new thread over there, i was like wow, news~
i was just being some nice-hearted guy to post some news(i thought), but somehow got all attack and offense~
thank you NT... thts all i can say~
not sharing info no more~
i think thts the best way to do it!
smh

Although the ps aint terrible, the green is, if it was just a reg infrared with the gatorade logo I would be very happy, but i really wish we could get somehints, pm maybe???

Man yall be acting like straight #*%# on here. Homie didn't know the pics already posted, so all you had to do was tell him he was late and keep itrolling. But yall trying to flame dude but looking like $%@##%$% in the process. Yall act like somebody actually trying to visit this hell hole of a forumeveryday.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

There are some dumb people on niketalk. Seriously.
And you're one of them

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Man yall be acting like straight #*%# on here. Homie didn't know the pics already posted, so all you had to do was tell him he was late and keep it rolling. But yall trying to flame dude but looking like $%@##%$% in the process. Yall act like somebody actually trying to visit this hell hole of a forum everyday.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

There are some dumb people on niketalk. Seriously.
And you're one of them

I'm sayin'..

Give OP a break, stop trying to ride him home.

BTW: I don't like 'em, the Gatorade sign on the back killed it for me.

glad they dont really look like that but knowing jb we r gona get something more $@)!ed up

Back
Top Bottom