Jordan Hill,You just took a major L on this...

• "Coach [Mike] D'Antoni, he relies on his veteransmore than rookies. He feels like his rookies need to learn more theirfirst year so they could get everything down pat. I understood. I justwanted to wait patiently until my time was coming. ... Fans [in NewYork], they know what I can do. I just didn't have the opportunity toshow it."
-- Rockets rookie Jordan Hill reflects on his limited playing time in New York.
Mike D'Antoni response?
•"Where does that come from? Seriously. It's something that cracks meup. I don't play rookies? I don't like to play bad rookies."
-- D'Antoni responds to Hill.
roll.gif

Man I was hoping he got dunked on when I clicked the title.

And we already covered it in the Knicks thread, no big deal... Hill thought he was snubbed, D'Antoni is a comedian and likes to son people, that's how it goes.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

He's been playing REALLY BAD for the Rockets since he got there.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Dude never, ever stood out to me while playing at Arizona. So i'm not surprised he's not doing good. Hopefully he can turn it around and become a All-Star caliber player but he just got owned by Mike D
laugh.gif

Actually he hasn't been playing too bad for us
grin.gif
, that was before he was injured
He's still raw, but he has skills.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Man I was hoping he got dunked on when I clicked the title.

And we already covered it in the Knicks thread, no big deal... Hill thought he was snubbed, D'Antoni is a comedian and likes to son people, that's how it goes.

laugh.gif

d'antoni is cold too. dude was laughing up a storm when he said that during that interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

D'Antoni's ego is inflated...now i see why the Sun's ownership didnt care too much for him.

im convinced even more that the success the suns had was nash, not d'anotni. sure, he put the system in place, but even without him, the suns are still playing good ball.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

But the Knicks traded for McGrady. We won.
No. We lost. And so did houston. Lose Lose
How could you lose when his $23 million contract is off the books by the summertime?
Plus, Jordan Hill has,always and will continue to be garbage.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

He's been playing REALLY BAD for the Rockets since he got there.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Dude never, ever stood out to me while playing at Arizona. So i'm not surprised he's not doing good. Hopefully he can turn it around and become a All-Star caliber player but he just got owned by Mike D
laugh.gif

He was drafted off potential. 

Back
Top Bottom