Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

I do not understand this release. At all.
They seem to be thinking, let's rework some classic IIIs and change them up to make them more of, like, a premium lifestyle shoe.
The absolutely beyond moronic thing about this X about 99,000,000,000,000 is ... the original materials, shape and specs of the actual OG IIIs would ALREADY MAKE THEM a fairly premium lifestyle shoe if they'd just make the damn retros up to snuff in the effing first place. The absurdity on display here is immeasurable: The same hacks who degraded the IIIs into some bootleg-looking abomination of itself are now trying to make it nicer by going this route? I'd like to say I'm surprised, but literally every time I say they can't get any more bizarre over there, they prove me wrong once again. :rofl:

Box is fire for these
CC7E2D47-5FE3-4887-B58F-1157EBC5B053.jpeg

Hope all the hate for these are still there once July 1st comes around because I'd like to get myself a pair without paying reseller prices.

Guess you haven’t seen the last 2-3 pgs.

Things were so EGREGIOUSLY ugly when pics initially surfaced. 🙄

Its just the cool thing to do to hate on literally anything new in the jb threads…

Those were released on SNKRS-JP few days ago…, and they are sitting big time. Hopefully, they’ll get deep discount so that i can consider copping coz I actually like this pair, but just don’t want to pay that MSRP.
EBA6EF8D-935F-4E87-9593-EA7AD75A8230.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom