Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

People tell you to size down on a shoe and the next thing yku know is your big toe is popping out front of the toebox. :lol:
Word to IGGYS

N0BK152.gif

I think I misspoke when I said these are tight in the toe box. Maybe width wise a lil bit.

But length wise is a different story. I've gotten at least a full inch between my toes and the end of the shoe. Maybe more. That wasn't the case with my Georgetown 3s or Racer Blues.

Actually concerned they might be a little too big once broken in.

...anyone else pair fit this way?
Man too bad you have trouble sizing with the 3s I am 9 on all the 3s I’ve had, but hopefully it works out with the black mochas because it’s a sweet shoe

I was thinking the exact same thing. Magoo needs his foot measured once and for all. F them kids, let them smell ykur feet and put them in the metal thingy. :lol:
I’m thinking I’m just gonna return these out of spite and stop wearing Jordans altogether. I’m done trying to impress people and fit in with the cool crowd. Bunch of snooty little ducklings who don’t respect their elders.

I can get a great pair of kicks for half the price and actually be comfortable for a change. Have the perfect pair in mind.

…what do you think of that tough guy?

01E327E2-1D0A-4864-9935-E86C3205FF29.jpeg

I’m thinking I’m just gonna return these out of spite and stop wearing Jordans altogether. I’m done trying to impress people and fit in with the cool crowd. Bunch of snooty little ducklings who don’t respect their elders.

I can get a great pair of kicks for half the price and actually be comfortable for a change. Have the perfect pair in mind.

…what do you think of that tough guy?

01E327E2-1D0A-4864-9935-E86C3205FF29.jpeg

I have a better idea for you...
14843EEB-F115-494B-B3AE-24E52DC50F63.jpeg

Are you boys planning on spraying these?

The light suede on the tongue and eyelet area could be a problem in my rainy Pacific Northwest territory.

...but I hate the idea of getting that stuff on the black leather.

Not the same shoe. Desert Elephants KO these like Tyson over Marvis Frazier.

Sorry wrong shoe...

Got my pair from the ndc sale. Why did I not think these would most likely be returns. The tumble is nice but marks above the air unit and gap in the toe area, these going back.

Attachments

• 20221031_145603.jpg
    20221031_145603.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 320
  • 20221031_145623.jpg
    20221031_145623.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 984
Got my pair from the ndc sale. Why did I not think these would most likely be returns. The tumble is nice but marks above the air unit and gap in the toe area, these going back.
Yeah, I've ended up loving these so much, I said what the hell and ordered a third pair from NDC same as you. Already sent them back the other day. One shoe had a bunch of glue residue on the midsole. I probably could've lived with that, but the other shoe, the top of the toe box had what looked like some kind of white residue on it. Except it wasn't residue, it appeared the black dye actually hadn't been entirely applied to the toe box. It was a terrible pair that I then figured must've been a prior return as well. At this point I'm just going to be happy with the two nice pairs I have. Been wearing one almost nonstop for a couple weeks now. Super comfortable and they look better the more I wear them. I really hope they do the reimagined WCs as well as they did this colorway, in terms of shape and the feel of the materials and the midsole, which is actually soft again. Definitely not that brick-hard polyurethane III retros have used for I don't know how long.

If pics did these shoes justice they would have sold out. Perfect for the fall / winter.

It doesn’t even matter, some of the most classic shoes never sold out. These are an awesome retro+.

I passed on them originally, and then I saw and felt them in person. Pics do them ZERO justice. The materials take a dump on practically every other III retro in forever. And like I said, the midsoles are actually pliable. It's a legit comfortable shoe, and I've walked in them for hours on end in one go. I've also had more people say something to me about them than any other shoe in I don't even know how long.

Back
Top Bottom