Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

I know you're joking but go to the 6th slide. This dude matched his fit with some rocks. Don't ever compare them bum with Jay again

Jay the only dude with the confidence to swap out his laces on ALL his kicks. Nobody wanted these shoes until I posted Jay's on feet. Nike need to cut this brother a check, he singlehandedly brought Jays back a few years back. Time to give him his just due :pimp:

You Sir,

Are BUGGIN!

:smh:

I caved and copped from Undefeated. I don’t typically buy new colorways but the quality and shape reeled me in on these

4A748195-F158-4DA0-8ACE-928E7368D302.png

Pending on SNKRS for 7 minutes, then sold out. Literally the fifth time this week I've been turned away from trying to give them money.

Went to L&H and was able to cart and check out in under 90 seconds. Nike is the worst.

Did SNKRS act a fool for anybody else this morning? Kept telling me my password was wrong. Took a bit to reset that because the email lagged. Entered, got pending, then got a payment error for no apparent reason. Entered AGAIN and got the L. Haven't had any foolishness from them like this in a while.

Did SNKRS act a fool for anybody else this morning? Kept telling me my password was wrong. Took a bit to reset that because the email lagged. Entered, got pending, then got a payment error for no apparent reason. Entered AGAIN and got the L. Haven't had any foolishness from them like this in a while.
Woke Up Just A Few Ago, Luckily My Size 10 Was Still In Stock. Had To Delete And ReEnter My CC After Multiple Payment Errors And Order Went Thru To Got Em Almost Instantly After Doing So.

Very Strange For Sure 🤔

Thought this would be just another day in the office for people & nobody would struggle lol

That’s how it went for me, I guess I shouldn’t have assumed though. Kinda wish I stayed strong & passed but there’s way too much intrigue now & I have to see this through to be satisfied

Y’all said the quality & the shape is on point. You guys better be right about this.

I listened & grabbed em from Finishline for waaaay under retail. I’ll save you guys the pain & not disclose that price. 🥶

But yea FINALLY!!! A black leather 3 in my collection! Black Cements are impossible & pricey resale. I’ll take these if it’s black leather🔥🔥 similar vibe to a BC3 😁

Last edited:
Woke Up Just A Few Ago, Luckily My Size 10 Was Still In Stock. Had To Delete And ReEnter My CC After Multiple Payment Errors And Order Went Thru To Got Em Almost Instantly After Doing So.

Very Strange For Sure 🤔

Yeah, when I went to enter for the Travis lows, all my payment info had been wiped. No idea what's going on there. Did manage to snag my 12 from Lapstone for cheaper than it would've been from Nike, but maaaan.

I over slept but luckily, I got lucky in Kentucky
I would double up, but I feel like some places might get late shipments

10 and under on Saint Alfred's. No tax or shipping outside of where they're located. White or sail laces on these are too good

Back
Top Bottom