Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Even though these are still VERY early leaks, I wish the elephant print was lighter and cut lower on the toe.

air-jordan-3-history-3-18.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-White-Cement-Reimagined-DN3707-100-In-Hand-Lateral.jpg

Yall cant be serious with the toe on the OG's man, those are TOO thin. Yall ever kiss a girl with thin *** lips? Yeah its whack.

And yall crying over the yellow side and back tab look at the pic, them joints barely yellowed man. :lol:

Yall cant be serious with the toe on the OG's man, those are TOO thin. Yall ever kiss a girl with thin *** lips? Yeah its whack.

And yall crying over the yellow side and back tab look at the pic, them joints barely yellowed man. :lol:
I’m with you on the EP on the toe on those OGs almost looking TOO THIN to me.

And yeah, the yellowing on these seems super minimal. So minimal in fact that the whole “reimagined” labeling (if indeed they are actually called that) seems unnecessary IMO

We will never get the exact OG shoes from 88 just replicas MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and I'm cool with it

True. However, I always find it fascinating how JB can’t do thinner print? I don’t know the methods in which they used to do it but if they use some sort of laser now with depth x amount of millimeters into the material, maybe just turn it a degree up. They can adjust the lower cut of the toe too. If they can raise and lower patent leather, this should be a piece of cake!

I wonder how many pairs those menaces in Memphis are gonna get their hands on and resell before these officially drop... I live in the Memphis metro area and I have no plug. Shame.

450 is actually a good deal for em this early lol if you got a popping youtube that review would bring good profit in return for ads.

450 is actually a good deal for em this early lol if you got a popping youtube that review would bring good profit in return for ads.
It would basically pay for the pair but then there’s the potential of whether or not they legit. I rather wait til closer to release date.

Back
Top Bottom