Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The issue that we all may have with these, is that they might have an overnight hype train behind these, in a short period of time. Meaning just because they have the reimagined label on them, it'll strike alot more attention and want from people who could care less about 3,s. That's based off of the reimagined theme.

We all know the usual shoetubers and social media influencers are going to slowly super hype up this release, the closer that we get to the release time on these.

I definitely wouldn't sleep until the last minute, while anticipating resale prices are going to be low. We've seen weirder things happen in the past.

FjKS0XeXEAI0Gdh.jpeg.jpg

How is this possible? Stolen?

These will be as hard to get as the L&Fs. Guaranteed. Because people actually wear their 3s and will need a fresh pair, and the nerds who haven’t worn their pairs will still want these for their collection anyhow.

Its very hard for me to sell my 2013 88’s but when a new retro drops i gotta get rid of the old. Gonna feel weird not having white cements for 3 months but its cool i guess 🤷🏾‍♂️

The boldness of the EP on some of these actually looks not bad. Still not the same as the OGs but noticeably better than what they've been doing for the past billion years. I really hope it's representative of what real retail pairs look like, if any of the ones we're seeing here are not actually legit.

THIS!

First thing I noticed. Fingers crossed.

Bold EP is more important to me personally than other ways Nike butchers 3's. :lol: It's why I passed on the Fire Reds.

Another reseller. This lil jit is in Tampa, he has local backdoor plugs and runs around from mall to mall to buy/resale crap for gas money. I’m curious if he even has these in hand or is just brokering deals to his followers for Memphis connects.

F0374369-E38B-4138-888E-7DE345506F66.png

I just hope that people don't take an interest in these because they are pre-aged. It's been a popular with customizers for a while, but if Nike starts to do it and it gets a good bump in interest they are going to start pre-aging every retro to avoid giving us normal releases for even longer.

Back
Top Bottom