Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I understand completely where yall coming from but me let's just say I'm trading with a friend both shoes retail at $180 $210 to me that's an even exchange and I get the resell value part but resell is secondary to me. Now if I had the LnF and I wanted the wc3 those LnF are going on ebay or a scamX so I got my shoe and some extra cash

If I paid straight retail for the chi lost and found, it would be a no brainer for me to trade for these 3s. Simply due to my like for 3s over 1s. To a 1 fan, it's going to be the other way around. Even if overall value is different. The gain is more than just the money.

Actually Good Call the Shot was on the Road. in Cleveland I just remember in one of his videos Come Fly with me , or Air TIime they showed Doug Collins saying that at his press conference and then the camera went over to Jordan Laughing.
Yeah I figured :lol:, I know exactly what video youre talking about.

It's actually a great shoe. Not sure that it's worthy to be included in the trades you have above, however, it's pretty reasonable for a WC3, particularly if someone who loves 4s and the WC colorway, which is very similar, and has an extra pair of 3s. Honestly don't feel these 3s are worth the current price whatsoever. After release, I'd pay no more than $350 shipped; over that and I'll go without.
Midnight navys aren’t bad at all but it will always be the slightly worse version of WC4s. Military Blacks at least are more versatile and wearable than Military Blues

If I paid straight retail for the chi lost and found, it would be a no brainer for me to trade for these 3s. Simply due to my like for 3s over 1s. To a 1 fan, it's going to be the other way around. Even if overall value is different. The gain is more than just the money.

Exactly

Nike really drip releasing these 1,000 pairs a day to try and make it seem like these a hot commodity :lol: . And to try and conjure any type of hype they can for the other 2s they got dropping this year

That's hilarious

I think all anyone is pointing out is that it doesn’t make any sense in today’s world to do certain trades, this L&F for WCs being one of them. I got LF for retail. I like WC way more. But if someone said I’ll trade you and I wanted to get rid of the LF, why would I do that when it’s beyond easy to sell them? I could then put even more money toward the WCs, or something else.

So if you got that offer today it doesn't make sense?
I didn’t think that was the big-picture scenario being discussed. But even if it was, no, I wouldn’t make that trade. Still makes no sense. Less than two months from now, WC prices will be nowhere near where they are now. LF prices will be. I’m not into purposely buying high and selling low, so to speak. I have more shoes than I can remember. I’ve been waiting decades for a WC retro I think is solid. I think I can wait another six weeks and not light a couple hundred bucks on fire.

I didn’t think that was the big-picture scenario being discussed. But even if it was, no, I wouldn’t. Less than two months from now, WC prices will be nowhere near where they are now. LF prices will be. I’m not into purposely buying high and selling low, so to speak. I have more shoes than I can remember. I’ve been waiting decades for a WC retro I think is solid. I think I can wait another six weeks and not light a couple hundred bucks on fire.
I'd do it and flip them for cash and a new pair of L&F . All before the WC3 drops

Selling is no hassle for me, I just put stuff in boxes and send, or drop off, to it's destination. I've traded shoes before and the who makes a big difference. TB don't get the love my people would in a trade.

Have recent releases sat in store at all? Like the fire reds. I haven't picked up anything Jordan related since black red 11's.

$210 is going to be a hard pill to swallow but i def need a pair of these.

After getting the L&F for free from Nike i hope the gods are in my favor to hit on these. Def trying multiple raffles and entries will oop any extras i may win. Just need 1 pair and i'll be good. Don't need multiples like some of y'all

Selling is no hassle for me, I just put stuff in boxes and send, or drop off, to it's destination. I've traded shoes before and the who makes a big difference. TB don't get the love my people would in a trade.
I sell plenty of stuff but I personally probably wouldn’t go through the bother of trading something I planned to reacquire just to make tens of dollars on top of it. I see your point, though. Honestly I didn’t read the original “would you trade these for those” question as one about this angle. More like, what do people in here actually like and want more.

Back
Top Bottom