Jordan IIIs true to size?

Do the Jordan IIIs (most notably the black flips) fit more like the IVs(size down) or the Vs(true to size)? Simple question. My IV size is 11 and my V size is 11.5 (cuz I like my shoes too tight)
which size should I get if I wanna buy a pair of IIIs?

IMO the 3s run half a size big. I have a narrow foot and I prefer the way they fit going down 1/2 size

these fit snug at first but if you wear them on a daily bases, then they would feel semi comofortable. the white cement 3 true to size the true blue felt a tad big even though i went with my ture size and the black cements they felt snug but after a wear or two they fit good. im talking about the latest 3s not the cdp or og.

They're true to size. However, if you want a snugly fit without tying laces. you can go a half-size down.

True to Size. I bought my fire reds in 10.5 but after a few years wish I got 11s. My Countdown cements are 11 and they are much better.

please could anyone make a topic or Reply page with Jordan(retros/OGs) 1-23 Size chart (both for people with Wider foot and people with a Narrow foot) witheither the shoe is true to size, go .5-1 size up or go .5-1 size down?

my older retro 3s are true to size they have a lot more cushion than these new retro 3s. The recent releases id say go a half size down for the lack of cushion

TTs

Although it does depend on how you wear your shoes. I notice a ton of people like to wear their shoes a bit "loose" and double up on socks. And people wonder why they crease the heck out of their shoes...

Back
Top Bottom