Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
Hadn't seen anything regarding this posted yet...

Fast forward to around the 3:02 mark in this vid:

Seems fitting since they've been dropping IVs like crazy in the last year or so...

Last edited:
Are you serious?

Jordan brand taking all my money in 2014 SMH it's time to retire

All i want is cool grey 4s to be released again, give no dambs about the black cats. None the less good find op, i wouldn't doubt jb to start dropping these retro + colorways from now on or least mix it up.

Are you serious?

Jordan brand taking all my money in 2014 SMH it's time to retire

thats why im done this year til all the hype is gone.

if that never happens, oh well.

only time ill ever be back into buying jordans is when Concords drop again.

other than that you guys can buy everything else up and have fun

On the fence about them.

Are these hard to get, in general?  I don't see what's extra special about them, but they're nice.

On the fence about them.

Are these hard to get, in general?  I don't see what's extra special about them, but they're nice.

They're all black (popular) and they say 'Black Cat' on the heel tab. They won't be any more difficult than any other release, but they won't be a cake walk.

Glad they're coming back i miss mine from 06. Loved em so much that i ended up just beating them to the ground.. Kinda confused as to why JB is so hellbent on turning the 4 into the new 1

thats why im done this year til all the hype is gone.

if that never happens, oh well.

only time ill ever be back into buying jordans is when Concords drop again.

other than that you guys can buy everything else up and have fun

I'm with you Big Z. My last purchase for the year was today.....unless I'm lucky enough to get these DB 3's this year or if these lightning 4's do actually come out. And as of now, I see no releases in 2014 that I don't already have minus the sport blue, maroon or carmine 6's. And actually, All I really want is the carmines. So I'm good as well.

All i want is cool grey 4s to be released again, give no dambs about the black cats. None the less good find op, i wouldn't doubt jb to start dropping these retro + colorways from now on or least mix it up.
Same here! Waiting for the cool grey 4s to be retroed, hopefully soon!

Yess! I was just saying I need to find another pair. I ran those into the ground; such a clean simple kick. I remember back in 06 I got those and the pure money 4s for 75 dollars each, now they'll probably cost what the men sizes used to cost in 4s then smh.

Definitely agree about the cool grey 4s. :smokin

I'm thinking I might pick these up if they drop. I just gave my 06' pair to my brother.

Seems like they have been releasing alot of dark colored shoes and a lot of 4's as well, they are just putting 2 and 2 together on this one lol

This IV's look like a size 15 :lol: Envy isn't leaving with those.

I'm copping black cats

****, all black foams again, my weak spot :evil:

Back
Top Bottom