Jordan IV Collection EVERY SINGLE RETRO EVER

IMG_20200328_120933_992.jpg

IMG_20200328_120933_994.jpg

Good morning gentlemen. I took this picture this weekend, figured I'd stop by here and show it as well. This is the complete collection of every single MEN'S Jordan IV RETRO that has released to the public from 1999 up until 3/21/20. Please understand that statement before asking me about specific pairs. There will be no women's/GS pairs, no F&F pairs, no PE's, or no college team PE's. If they released to the public in a men's size 12, they're here. When I say they're here, I mean they're ALL here including every year of each colorway and every variation (i.e. Raptors 4's regular and with Drake signature). Front row are all 3 Levi's releases including both Levi's Tagged labels and Blank Tags. Enjoy 😊...

IG: @AirForce1KingfromNT

Well done sir! :nthat:

What's your favorite? Of course mine would be the 99 Wht/Cmt & 99 Blk/Cmt.

IMG_20200328_120933_992.jpg

IMG_20200328_120933_994.jpg

Good morning gentlemen. I took this picture this weekend, figured I'd stop by here and show it as well. This is the complete collection of every single MEN'S Jordan IV RETRO that has released to the public from 1999 up until 3/21/20. Please understand that statement before asking me about specific pairs. There will be no women's/GS pairs, no F&F pairs, no PE's, or no college team PE's. If they released to the public in a men's size 12, they're here. When I say they're here, I mean they're ALL here including every year of each colorway and every variation (i.e. Raptors 4's regular and with Drake signature). Front row are all 3 Levi's releases including both Levi's Tagged labels and Blank Tags. Enjoy 😊...

IG: @AirForce1KingfromNT

Well done my G airforce1king airforce1king , I like the fact that you stuck with just one model. It would be borderline impossible to collect several models based on the sheer quantity they churn out these days.

What 4 is the one below your 2nd fire red? I couldn't pane it out. It's a dark/black colored based shoe.

nice collection! didnt know you like fours like that but salute... one of the best jordan signature lines

Biggest heat rock in the pic is the nt cap, no cap 🧢.
:nthat:
Fye foe collection bruh.

Back
Top Bottom