Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

B8B833A3-72A1-4D8F-A09A-C193D2CBF55C.jpeg

Something is really wrong here

42D8FBE1-4582-404F-B8DD-240C47DC9F69.jpeg

There was at least 5-6 11s and 11.5s but no more 11s when I got in line. Think stock is plentiful.
i called the store and mans that answered the phone was already over annoyed lmao

said it was a super long line already. idk i passed.

the wristbands are suppsed to be out for a few days tho so idk how long theyll last

i called the store and mans that answered the phone was already over annoyed lmao

said it was a super long line already. idk i passed.

the wristbands are suppsed to be out for a few days tho so idk how long theyll last
When I got there, maybe 20-25 people in line. Not that many more people showed up by the time they started to hand out wristbands.

Got in line with a friend which I’m sure helped with getting my size, but again there was tons of pair just going by the list.

When I got there, maybe 20-25 people in line. Not that many more people showed up by the time they started to hand out wristbands.

Got in line with a friend which I’m sure helped with getting my size, but again there was tons of pair just going by the list.
Maybe I’ll give it a spin.

Classic silhouette, dope colorway……why we acting surprised that these are going to sell well? Y’all been brainwashed by the hype. It’s not rocket science. Not everyone needs a shoe to be a collab, be an OG colorway or have Nike Air on the back to like the shoe. Lol

Classic silhouette, dope colorway……why we acting surprised that these are going to sell well? Y’all been brainwashed by the hype. It’s not rocket science. Not everyone needs a shoe to be a collab, be an OG colorway or have Nike Air on the back to like the shoe. Lol
It’s boring to me. I have the PSG’s which IMO are better so no need. Even so I wouldn’t pay $400 for a basic colorway. Retail or bust.
These guys paying $400 so they can get them early and show them off to their boys. That’s hype.

It’s boring to me. I have the PSG’s which IMO are better so no need. Even so I wouldn’t pay $400 for a basic colorway. Retail or bust.
These guys paying $400 so they can get them early and show them off to their boys. That’s hype.

Agree with you there on the resale values. I’ve paid a reseller once in the 25 years I’ve been collecting. Retail or bust on everything for me.

Back
Top Bottom