Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

What are you talking about? These haven't dropped yet.

I read that and

giphy.gif

I feel like these will jjump up over time. I sold my oreos way too early at 330 and 300. Didn't even get a GS size even though I had EA. Stupid me. These are clean. 210 price point is wild though, but I'm in for a pair or two to use as trade bait. Seems like 4's typically do well

Makes sense....Unfortunately, my experience with Tradeblock is garbage. No one wants to trade anything, even when they state they're willing for a particular shoe and you offer something of equal value on their wishlist. Complete and utter garbage waste of time.
Most of them are “young resellers” or just dummy’s who want every trade in their favor :lol:

The most annoying thing on on there is the people who have “I’m only trading in 9 1/2 or 10 but then will have size 11 1, 13 8, 7 7 1/2”

Also if anyone is on tradeblock and gets an extra size 12 and wants an 11 red thunder lmk

Last edited:
Makes sense....Unfortunately, my experience with Tradeblock is garbage. No one wants to trade anything, even when they state they're willing for a particular shoe and you offer something of equal value on their wishlist. Complete and utter garbage waste of time.

Most of them are “young resellers” or just dummy’s who want every trade in their favor :lol:

The most annoying thing on on there is the people who have “I’m only trading in 9 1/2 or 10 but then will have size 11 1, 13 8, 7 7 1/2”

Also if anyone is on tradeblock and gets an extra size 12 and wants an 11 red thunder lmk

Not to hijack the thread but isn't it a pain shipping multiple shoes? That's the one thing that kept me off there - the thought of trading 4 or 5 shoes for 1 pair (which would be what I'd likely be doing) and then having to ship 5 pairs of shoes separately.

Not to hijack the thread but isn't it a pain shipping multiple shoes? That's the one thing that kept me off there - the thought of trading 4 or 5 shoes for 1 pair (which would be what I'd likely be doing) and then having to ship 5 pairs of shoes separately.
I’ve done a 2 for 1 deal. I shipped them all together in the same box.

Back
Top Bottom