Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

I left a size 10 at the Footlocker off N Parham Rd in Richmond if anyone is near there today for leftovers.

Didn’t have time to pick it up yesterday due to graduations, haircut appointment and etc.

Also didn’t think I’d wear them anytime soon (within 2 years so I left them.)Picked up my little sisters pair though. These have a nice synthetic leather in hand.

I left a size 10 at the Footlocker off N Parham Rd in Richmond if anyone is near there today for leftovers.

Didn’t have time to pick it up yesterday due to graduations, haircut appointment and etc.

Also didn’t think I’d wear them anytime soon (within 2 years so I left them.)Picked up my little sisters pair though. These have a nice synthetic leather in hand.
Richmond here! I just ate breakfast at the waffle house right by there, I should have stopped in to see if they had an 11.

Not saying it’s right, but don’t y’all like the hunt?

I resell, but I’m no where near the point of where I have 10-20 pairs(or FSRa in general) of shoes available. Nor am I taxing people. Nor am I taxing people as well.

I wouldn’t let not being able to not hit on retail deter me from buying shoes, but that’s me. If a shoe is good enough, it’s worth the price tag in my opinion and I’ll wait until I can get it in hand.

No. IDGAF about the hunt for semi GR Jordans. This isn't 2003 when guys like donjuan513 donjuan513 were coming up on untouched stockrooms full of early 90's gems. THAT is when it was about the hunt. I'm trying to find the easiest way possible to get a single pair at retail to wear.

All the lame resellers were at JD Sports yesterday trying to get whatever potential leftovers. Dudes giving emotional speeces when they though someone was cutting the line etc. Lames.

Honestly unless you’re getting 10+ pairs on a release day a lot these guys would make better time getting a part time job tbh. Standing in like 2-3 hrs for $40 is just not worth MY time IMO.

Get a part time waiter job at a decent restaurant this time of year I know for a fact you can make more

Not saying it’s right, but don’t y’all like the hunt?

I resell, but I’m no where near the point of where I have 10-20 pairs(or FSRa in general) of shoes available. Nor am I taxing people. Nor am I taxing people as well.

I wouldn’t let not being able to not hit on retail deter me from buying shoes, but that’s me. If a shoe is good enough, it’s worth the price tag in my opinion and I’ll wait until I can get it in hand.
For older stuff , yes the hunt is great

for stuff that just dropped…. HELLLL NAH

I see a bunch of Ws with people that only bought one or two shoes this year, yet I bought like 15 pairs so far this year. Nike should reward people that actually drop bread with them consistently. Flx App used to do this, but they stopped for some odd reason. Im not paying resell for a shoe that shows dirt instantly.💯

I hate the new FLX system…. My chances used to be good before they switched it….

Like I said earlier… my co worker that barely gets stuff on FTL is only at x1 tier level status put 1 HS while I put max HS and he hit and I didn’t (I mean good for him and everything but wtf) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever…. Disgusting.

503420B0-AEB6-4B4B-A41B-C3D9981ABC79.jpeg

I see a bunch of Ws with people that only bought one or two shoes this year, yet I bought like 15 pairs so far this year. Nike should reward people that actually drop bread with them consistently. Flx App used to do this, but they stopped for some odd reason. Im not paying resell for a shoe that shows dirt instantly.💯

You just gotta #putinwork bro!

I hate the new FLX system…. My chances used to be good before they switched it….

Like I said earlier… my co worker that barely gets stuff on FTL is only at x1 tier level status put 1 HS while I put max HS and he hit and I didn’t (I mean good for him and everything but wtf) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever…. Disgusting.

503420B0-AEB6-4B4B-A41B-C3D9981ABC79.jpeg
Do you ever use your points balance to redeem gift cards and other items aside from using them for head starts?

The app wants users to participate on a majority of things it has to offer. Sometimes they give away like 500 points if you download one of their apps or if you link your FB, IG, etc. You can use points to redeem cell phone cases, water bottles for the gym, etc. I'm always on the "Redeem" and "Earn" tabs on my FLX Dashboard, at least once a week looking at stuff

634,000 points is a grip. I'd use some of those points up and it will definitely increase your chances to win a reservation. Ever since I started doing that my win frequency went up

Do you ever use your points balance to redeem gift cards and other items aside from using them for head starts?

The app wants users to participate on a majority of things it has to offer. Sometimes they give away like 500 points if you download one of their apps or if you link your FB, IG, etc.

634,000 points is a grip. I'd use some of those points up and it will definitely increase your chances to win a reservation. Ever since I started doing that my win frequency went up
So basically, the more info they have about you… the better your chances

So basically, the more info they have about you… the better your chances
Somewhat, I guess. But I don't know if redeeming points to get gift cards and cell phone cases gives FTL Inc any more information about you than they already have, unless you're linking all your social media.

All I have linked is IG and I'm pretty consistent at getting at least one reservation a week if I enter any drops. For example last week I entered for 2 pairs of dunks, the AJ 11 low 72-10, AJ 4 military black, and ended up winning on 2 of 4 pairs I entered for.

The app wants users to participate on a majority of things it has to offer. Sometimes they give away like 500 points if you download one of their apps or if you link your FB, IG, etc. You can use points to redeem cell phone cases, water bottles for the gym, etc. I'm always on the "Redeem" and "Earn" tabs on my FLX Dashboard, at least once a week looking at stuff

We use points for head starts tho. If you’re spending 1500 points on head starts for every release, that’s like spending $15 dollars each time. I only won 2/10 releases this year on the app, and I’m not satisfied with how it’s been reconfigured. I basically am wasting my money at this point.

Thank you for the tips coz I have never done those… I used to get the free socks doe lol

Back
Top Bottom