Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

We use points for head starts tho. If you’re spending 1500 points on head starts for every release, that’s like spending $15 dollars each time. I only won 2/10 releases this year on the app, and I’m not satisfied with how it’s been reconfigured. I basically am wasting my money at this point.
That's why you also use points to redeem gift cards, which in turn you can use to purchase shoes. This way you can take full advantage and don't lose money while getting app "participation points" to increase your chances of winning reservations.

With 660,000 plus points, using 20,000 of it to redeem a $20 gift card is nothing. Because when you use the $20 gift card on the next reservation pair that you win, not only will you spend $180 instead of $200, buy you will earn the 20,000 points back with the new purchase

If it's a release that I really want, I don't try and waste any time because of how quick they sell out. So I don't try for any discounts I may have available.

I'm only talking about right when they release at 9AM any other time I'll try to use my discounts.

That's why you also use points to redeem gift cards, which in turn you can use to purchase shoes. This way you can take full advantage and don't lose money while getting app "participation points" to increase your chances of winning reservations.

With 660,000 plus points, using 20,000 of it to redeem a $20 gift card is nothing. Because when you use the $20 gift card on the next reservation pair that you win, not only will you spend $180 instead of $200, buy you will earn the 20,000 points back with the new purchase
You’re looking at his lifetime points, not his current points to spend.

I have almost 2 million lifetime points and I’m Tier 3.

Last edited:
You’re looking at his lifetime points, not his current points to spend.

I have almost 2 million lifetime points and I’m Tier 3.
His lifetime points are over 800K. His current points to spend is at 630K. I was referring to Ozboi's 630,000 plus current points to spend. He's got plenty to purchase multiple $20-50 gift cards. I once had well over 1 million Xpoints to spend and I purchased numerous gift cards to cut my costs down on the pairs I won via FLX reservation.
Screenshot_20220522-114105_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
His lifetime points are over 800K. His current points to spend is at 630K. I was referring to Ozboi's 630,000 plus current points to spend. He's got plenty to purchase multiple $20-50 gift cards. I once had well over 1 million Xpoints to spend and I purchased numerous gift cards to cut my costs down on the pairs I won via FLX reservation.
Screenshot_20220522-114105_Chrome.jpg
My bad. He’s rich! 😅

No. IDGAF about the hunt for semi GR Jordans. This isn't 2003 when guys like @donjuan513 were coming up on untouched stockrooms full of early 90's gems. THAT is when it was about the hunt. I'm trying to find the easiest way possible to get a single pair at retail to wear.

For older stuff , yes the hunt is great

for stuff that just dropped…. HELLLL NAH

Yeah, NONE of this is “the hunt” when we’re talking about new releases. There’s nothing satisfying about it. Rather, every release is just varying levels of annoyance battling a billion people/bots who don’t personally even want the shoes. Not a damn thing remotely compelling or fun about it.

What if I told you some people only like shoes when they give them a feeling that the next person can’t have them?

Sadly, this applies to a lot of people nowadays. The good thing though, is that most people grow out of this phase at some point. For me, it happened when I was applying for a mortgage.

Pro-tip of the day - banks don’t give a **** how expensive your shoe collection is, how fly your clothes are, if your jerseys are authentic or swingmans, etc. Lol.

Honestly, if you’re young and mortgage-free and wanna stunt, spend your money on experiences, not material goods. Go travel and party with your friends. You can always buy kicks later on, even when you’re old. But going to Vegas, Europe, Japan, etc - not so easy later on, especially when you have kids. Lol. The sooner young people realize this, the less regrets they’ll have later on.

Sadly, this applies to a lot of people nowadays. The good thing though, is that most people grow out of this phase at some point. For me, it happened when I was applying for a mortgage.

Pro-tip of the day - banks don’t give a **** how expensive your shoe collection is, how fly your clothes are, if your jerseys are authentic or swingmans, etc. Lol.

Honestly, if you’re young and mortgage-free and wanna stunt, spend your money on experiences, not material goods. Go travel and party with your friends. You can always buy kicks later on, even when you’re old. But going to Vegas, Europe, Japan, etc - not so easy later on, especially when you have kids. Lol. The sooner young people realize this, the less regrets they’ll have later on.
Honestly and when you get olde, you end up gravitating towards your new balances too lol

Back
Top Bottom