jordan iv's in do the right thing

I couldn't find this using the search, so I have to ask, are the kicks the guy is wearing that get scuffed, are they some kind of exclusives? I have some og iv's and had them when I was younger. I have never seen any like these [img noborder]aycu23.webshots.com/image...306_rs.jpg][/url][/img]

fix your pic . . . .
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-
-Seattle Starbuckers (0-0)-

Probably fakes... DTRT IVs?
Exclusive IVs are Mike's PE Laser, eminem... Mars...
There is no DTRT IVs
Indohan

ok, I think I got it now. In the movie do the right thing, those shoes are different from the general releases. Not DTRT releases, if you know what I'm sayin.

How can those in the movie be fake...i will post pics later.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

are u talking bout the colorful band?? if u are it's just like a ornament you can put on ur shoes.
Mars Blackmon once said: "Money! It's gotta be the shoes!"

yea, i think reg cement ivs with just those shoe strings

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.​

Nooooo, come on people. The netting from the tongue only goes to under the band thingy, then it turns to some different pattern of holes in the leather. Any of you og's catch that? I know mine don't look like that. If any of you have these shoes make the comparison. On mine, the netting goes out to the leather piece, but on the ones in the pic the netting ends and holey leather begins, if that makes sense. I got the vid clip off of youtube, check it out, not the same as og's.

wht/cmnt IV's w/color band. Remember, colors like that were in back then
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Did you see the movie or the movie clip? There is a definite difference. Maybe you can't really tell from the pic or whatever, but they didn't know at another un-named sneaker post, so I'm asking you guys. I guess I'll try to find a clearer pic, but the guys at the other posts didn't know a thing about them. I think they were some kind of exclusives for the movie or something.

Those are Jordan Cement IV, but Buggin' Out's pair in the movie has a varience in the material on the bottom quarter of the tounge.
The production version is alot better than the movie pair.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

ivyd1.jpg

This is what I was talking about, and thanks for the info, any Ideas on where he got them or if there were any production models like this? Just curious, again thanks forthe info.

he's talkin bout da perforated leather on da tongue...yes those are pre production samples....

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom