Jordan IX Olive Concord - USA Release Date TBD

Excuse my terrible pics. Shoes are very nice though. Even if they end up releasing the OGs, I’m happy I have these for now.

The recent NRG Jordan 8 boots are comfier than these. Same Sizing though.
060118D6-0ADC-430B-83F8-7DB54A7AECA5.jpeg

33D98631-FA94-438E-8130-05C705487771.jpeg

63AC2186-49B5-480D-BECF-033A52479F29.jpeg

2FB13412-7EBA-4058-8967-3E979E3F85A2.jpeg

I’m still so mad about these. Did anyone get these and custom/paint them to look like OG? Are these Good quality? According to Oneness Boutique the rep factories were mad too and didn’t even bother making fakes. I guess if you are buying no sense to buy off stockx or goat for this model.

I’m still so mad about these. Did anyone get these and custom/paint them to look like OG? Are these Good quality? According to Oneness Boutique the rep factories were mad too and didn’t even bother making fakes. I guess if you are buying no sense to buy off stockx or goat for this model.

Got 'em from DSM back in January. An NT'er dropped the link in this very thread. Outside of that I likely wouldn't have a pair. I haven't worn them yet, but there is a good chance they'll hit the pavement this fall and winter.

Never had plans to customize them because I think these can stand on their own merit even though a lot of purist weren't too sold on them.

PXL_20231009_004612949.jpg

Got 'em from DSM back in January. An NT'er dropped the link in this very thread. Outside of that I likely wouldn't have a pair. I haven't worn them yet, but there is a good chance they'll hit the pavement this fall and winter.

Never had plans to customize them because I think these can stand on their own merit even though a lot of purist weren't too sold on them.

PXL_20231009_004612949.jpg
Thanks for posting, you’re a saint and a scholar. How’s da quality compared to other IXs?

Thanks for posting, you’re a saint and a scholar. How’s da quality compared to other IXs?
It's on par with other 9's that I've had. Nothing more, nothing less.

If had to compare them to a recent release though it would be the Palomino 1's which I consider to be a well crafted shoe. They're at that standard in terms of the black leather and the olive suede/nubuck.

Such a weird release. I probably would have gotten them if I didn't have the last olive retro.

Isn't 2024 the anniversary of the 9?

Maybe we can get a remaster of these with the right jumpman for olives, charcoals along with Carolina's. Wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom