Jordan IX Olive Concord - USA Release Date TBD

my 2012s are still in great shape and yet I for sure would have bought another pair for future use, such a fail, these are even worse than the mock up, sometimes I just hate Jordan Brand, they must be run by some pretentious dorks lately

Let’s be honest here, the 9’s need to be totally re-worked from the ground up at this point…Even if these were the OG colorway I’d likely pass on them…And I was even open to the color change when it was first announced…This shoe just looks terrible in just about every way…
like you don't think they look like the OG's anymore or you always thought the 9 is bad?

Because I think my 2012 olives are some of my best causal Jordans, I only wear them during winter and they go well with winter clothes with the brown boot look to them, I work in Hollywood and this dumb wardrobe girl actually thought they were boots when I wore them to play an off duty cop she was like "you look like you are going hiking not a guy at a bar" anyway my point is that wardrobe girls in Hollywood are dumb... wait no it wasn't... what the hell am I talking about (pours another beer)

The purple hits just look so outta place compared to the og's red hits. Also, anyone else think the 9's are one of the most uncomfortable Jordans? I remember I had the 2012 Olives and I had to sell em because they legit tore apart my pinky toe and underfoot they felt like they had no cushion at all.

Last edited:
Comparison pics next to a 1994 Olive? Jordan Brand needs to get a clue here. They have made so many models better and they still screw up one of the easiest Jordan shoes to fix.

1664234580453.png
1664234780006.png

1664234607348.png

Back
Top Bottom