Jordan / JDawginu tattoo, what u think?

dope tattoo i would have put it on my arm personally never been a fan of leg tattoos

haha never did i say that fryin dudes on xbox was his greatest accomplishments, i was explainin why it said "JDAWGINU" but yea, fryin dudes on xboxand on the playing field was what Jason loved to do...he was a pure goal scorer and liked to show off his skills, and he was vicious at halo haha... damn imiss my homie everyday...my boy got this same tatt on his forearm...it looks good in both places...i went with my calf...it looks dope when i have shortson...this pic is backwards but u get the idea..
what kinda details should have been included in the jumpman logo?
2ec1673494d377314268a20fe0c541309781a0c0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha never did i say that fryin dudes on xbox was his greatest accomplishments, i was explainin why it said "JDAWGINU" but yea, fryin dudes on xboxand on the playing field was what Jason loved to do...he was a pure goal scorer and liked to show off his skills, and he was vicious at halo haha... damn imiss my homie everyday...my boy got this same tatt on his forearm...it looks good in both places...i went with my calf...it looks dope when i have shortson...this pic is backwards but u get the idea..
what kinda details should have been included in the jumpman logo?
2ec1673494d377314268a20fe0c541309781a0c0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that is a very cool commemorative tattoo. Thats nothin compared to this guy though:
jstyle.jpg

jordan full body yakuza style

that is a very cool commemorative tattoo. Thats nothin compared to this guy though:
jstyle.jpg

jordan full body yakuza style

^^^ ummm i dont think that's real. whats that pattern between his left arm and his chest? this just looks like the illustrations were photoshopped on topof this guy who initially was wearing a beater or something

^^^ ummm i dont think that's real. whats that pattern between his left arm and his chest? this just looks like the illustrations were photoshopped on topof this guy who initially was wearing a beater or something

Back
Top Bottom