Jordan Jumpman Swift 6

Those are some gems on Majerle's feet! Nike Air Flight Determination!! Still have my pair, though totally unwearable!!

Plotted on this custom since I got these. Finally got around to it.
39DF7C15-3C4D-4DFF-A44A-B40543299E5B.jpeg
D87C12E7-9B69-44E5-9EBA-60C1FC2A1CFA.jpeg

Been hearing a lot of ppl comparing these to the 15s and idk, after putting these next to each other I might Roll with the 15s
CD72EA43-B7FC-4A7A-BF01-CC643889DEED.jpeg
74EBA917-15B2-4EED-A278-D79AEBA9C318.jpeg

Plotted on this custom since I got these. Finally got around to it.
39DF7C15-3C4D-4DFF-A44A-B40543299E5B.jpeg
D87C12E7-9B69-44E5-9EBA-60C1FC2A1CFA.jpeg

Been hearing a lot of ppl comparing these to the 15s and idk, after putting these next to each other I might Roll with the 15s
CD72EA43-B7FC-4A7A-BF01-CC643889DEED.jpeg
74EBA917-15B2-4EED-A278-D79AEBA9C318.jpeg

Great Job on that custom those are crazy!!

That custom is amazing. I want to get the laker colorway and paint that yellow medial side black.

I've always said these are what the XVs should have been. Very similar design but the subtle differences make the Swift so much better looking.

Am I the only one who sometimes has issues keeping these things zipped? Even just wearing them around the house, they unzip themselves from time to time. Especially if I don't lace them tight and make sure to get the zipper as far closed as possible. I can never get the zipper much past the little plastic tab thing with the Jumpman on it, though. I'm sure it wouldn't happen if I could get them fully zipped but that seems pretty much impossible.

FINALLY!!! Went to Finish Line tonight, guy looked at me crazy when I was asking for my size. Had to try them on, fit a little loose but not too big. I'm good with the $70.

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7977.jpg

Is it confirmed that these have zoom in the forefoot?
I just bought a pair of these to hoop in thinking they had zoom. Took out the insoles to see and there is absolutely zero tech let alone zoom in this shoe at all.

I just bought a pair of these to hoop in thinking they had zoom. Took out the insoles to see and there is absolutely zero tech let alone zoom in this shoe at all.

I feel like retros never have zoom unless they're $200+

These look and feel cheap.

Ya. Me too. I always wanted these and I’m still glad I have them for casual use but ya. No air in these at all. Kinda a piss off. And especially for $140.00. Glad I paid wayyyyyyy under that.

You can tell what is or isn’t inside the midsole by removing the insole?

You can tell what is or isn’t inside the midsole by removing the insole?

Well I’m not an expert or anything but if you have other Nike shoes with zoom or another cushion setup, there’s usually visual evidence of it being there if you remove the insole. Also when you put on different shoes, you can feel it under your heels or forefoot. They way I knew is when I took the insole out, I pressed down all throughout the bottom and it felt the same hard way.

Back
Top Bottom