Jordan Jumpman Swift 6

It's so weird that the product details list air in the forefoot and heel. Even if there isn't any zoom you should be able to feel the air cushioning. I think we need a dissection to be 100%

https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2785531?styleId=AT2555&colorId=100

Product Details

• Leather, synthetic, and textile upper is durable and long-lasting
  • Nike Air technology in the forefoot and heel offers responsive cushioning with every step
  • Zip closure provides a secure, locked-in fit
  • Rubber outsole offers multi-surface traction
  • The Jordan Jumpman Swift 23 is imported
Fresh from the vault, the Men's Jordan Jumpman Swift 23 Basketball Shoes offer groundbreaking technology with a historical twist. The original 2000’s iteration is back and better than ever, with a zippered closure and court-ready cushioning.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jordan Brand pulled the bait and switch ala the Jordan XV. (20% off coupons for everyone!)

Dirty vatos probably did skimp out on the tech. If they did it for main line releases like the XVs and the Kobe Protro IVs why wouldn’t they do it on these.

Mailcall
20190706_154359.jpg

I started to look but this is a pair I admire from a far. I think they are cool in a nostalgic sort of way. I never really wanted these back when though. The Randy Moss joints were it.

Back
Top Bottom