Jordan Luka 1

Luka Doncic is set to get his own signature shoe now under Jordan Brand. This is the only information so far, no pictures yet.

Last edited:
I wonder what price point they will target

-So Luka, Zion, and Tatum will all have sigs on top of the regular yearly numbered Jordan

Last edited:
I wonder what price point they will target

-So Luka, Zion, and Tatum will all have sigs on top of the regular yearly numbered Jordan

I'm quite sure they'll be under $150. I don't think I ever recall any Jordan Brand guy having a signature getting even close to $200 because most of the signatures in the past have been under $150 from what I remembered.

That seems to be the gimmick with the guys who have signatures that they also wear custom colored yearly numbered Jordans. And I'm reiterating that it's too bad that the guys on the brand no longer wear custom color retros that correlated with their team colors anymore like they used to in the 2000s.

I'm quite sure they'll be under $150. I don't think I ever recall any Jordan Brand guy having a signature getting even close to $200 because most of the signatures in the past have been under $150 from what I remembered.

That seems to be the gimmick with the guys who have signatures that they also wear custom colored yearly numbered Jordans. And I'm reiterating that it's too bad that the guys on the brand no longer wear custom color retros that correlated with their team colors anymore like they used to in the 2000s.
I was more wondering if they would do a PG type thing and price them around $110

I was more wondering if they would do a PG type thing and price them around $110

I have a feeling $120 or less, definitely not under $100. Perhaps I was exorbitant with assuming near $150.

Now that I think about it, I believe $120 was the average for Jordan Brand signatures in the past.

Definitely going to be interesting and can’t wait to see what they look like! Given what Luka typically wears (lows or a mid like the separate) I’d imagine these would be in that same height / mold.

Quite a few Jordan performance models now -

Jordan flagship (Numbered)
Russ - Why Not Line
Zions
Zoom Separates

Luka (Forthcoming)
Tatum (TBD)
JS”

therealest1 therealest1 can you update the original post with the colorways and style codes?

A lot of em are white-based, which goes with Mavs stuff, but I'm not that interested in whiter shoes lately. But the University Red/Metallic Gold - that sounds interesting enough.

Hilarious that even Luka gets a "bred" colorway -

"Color: Black/University Red-Dark Grey
Style Code: DN1772-060
Release Date October 25, 2022"

:lol:

sicembu sicembu here it is

Jordan Luka 1
Color: Photo Blue/White-Black-Glacier Ice
Style Code: DN1772-410
Release Date: June 30, 2022
Price: TBA
Jordan Luka 1
Color: White/Metallic Silver-Neo Turquoise
Style Code: DN1772-104
Release Date: July 7, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: University Red/Metallic Gold
Style Code: DN1772-676
Release Date: August 3, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: Racer Blue/Ghost Green-Racer Pink
Style Code: DN1772-436
Release Date: October 11, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: Black/University Red-Dark Grey
Style Code: DN1772-060
Release Date October 25, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: White/Fire Pink-Dynamic Turquoise
Style Code: DN1772-164
Release Date: December 27, 2022

Is there a single good Jordan sig model? Seems like all of them are forgettable compared to other Nike basketball lines (LeBron, Kobe, Kyrie, KD, etc. etc.).

Is there a single good Jordan sig model? Seems like all of them are forgettable compared to other Nike basketball lines (LeBron, Kobe, Kyrie, KD, etc. etc.).
Not really... but this time they will have as signature line the best young pointguard (Luka) the best 2way young forward ( Tatum) and the best young "big" (Zion) maybe now the history is different who knows

Its basically gonna be slapping a Luka logo on a random new Jordan silhouette. They couldve done that on the Separate.
Could be good, most likely mediocre

Last edited:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNTrjlNaMAA0Pmf?format=jpg&name=large

highly doubt ill like these, literally every JB team and sig shoe have been terrible

hoping these are nice for once

I think they're going to be nice. He'll get all the stuff others got - merch, a campaign, commercials, youtube videos, behind the scenes stuff, etc. And I think they'll bless him with the best stuff they have. Remember, Lebron wanted to have his own brand and make Luka the first signee, they know what they've got in terms of being able to transition to a player that has the blessing of someone the likes of LeBron, who also has a huge following online and a significant international fanbase. And to top it off, Dallas is a top-5 sports market, and growing.

So could JB cheap out and give him the Separate II? lol. It's possible. And I get that it could be pointed out that regardless of what they try, they've been failing with sigs.

It just always felt like they were going to try with his sig, rather than just put some mess out.

Anyway, I feel like the timing will work out so that it's closer to September and the start of the 2022-2023 season versus June, but who knows. If they do hold to the late June timeline, to me that's a good sign the shoe is a hit. Because there are shoes I've been waiting on for months that we've seen since last fall, that aren't releasing til late june :lol: 😭

So if they push these right on through, that says to me they're prioritizing the release.

Back
Top Bottom