Jordan Luka 1

I think they might have changed there return policy. Use to be as long as it was ds. But I recently tried to return something 6 months out (kept pushing it back) and the manager said it was too late even though it was DS. Could be just that manager 🤷🏻‍♂️

60 days and they’ll let you call in and still do it a “few days” after lol

I got the Aja Wilson’s and debating between keeping, or tryna return or sell lol

I think they might have changed there return policy. Use to be as long as it was ds. But I recently tried to return something 6 months out (kept pushing it back) and the manager said it was too late even though it was DS. Could be just that manager 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh damn

Yeah it definitely used to be:

- 30 day return for any reason in any condition
- 1 year return if unworn
- 2 year quality/craftsmanship guarantee

Now it appears that they completely ditched the 1 year part of the policy and:

- 60 day returns
- "If after 60 days, contact us"
- 2 year guarantee still stands

Anyone else having issues with your watched threads not appearing under here https://niketalk.com/watched/threads ? I was sub'd to this thread (and a few others) but they aren't appearing for whatever reason. I was wondering why I haven't heard anything about this release in a few weeks.

Hopefully the July 1 release is a thing..

Im starting to think they get pushed back a few weeks or end of July since Zion's are releasing tomorrow. I dont think they do two sig releases in a span of 8 days

The 15s are coming and they just dropped the infrared 4s and particle grey 9s in the space of 3 days. I think we might get a ton of drops the next few weeks. I think the Lukas could come on time.

No news/official pictures/etc on these? Release should be on next Friday, and we haven't got nothing on these after the Mavs got eliminated from the playoffs.
Definitely still possible. The press release might come the day before, like just happened last week. What's the first colorway release, I've forgotten. Is it the black ones?

Screenshot_20220627-223420_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom