Jordan Luka 1

Didn't feel this way.

I think they're cool for what they are. They're a budget signature basketball sneaker. Nike basketball has its best year IMO when it comes to signature comfort, performance and playability. I think all of them are solid and it's what you like best. They aren't Lebron's, but they're a tad under KD's, PG's and Kyrie's to me. They're better than the early model Kyrie's, Giannis and PG's. I think the only issue might be the traction for these. I was wondering if It's the translucent soles.
I actually thought the traction was the best part of the shoe, grip was excellent for me. Did prefer more cushioning though so haven’t played in them that much.

Can only expect so much from a $110 shoe

Did you read what I even said or blindly replying with some dumb statement as if it’s ok for Nike to be cheap here because of the arbitrary price point?

$110 shoes that don’t feel like you’re walking on plastic:

PG5/PG6
Jordan zoom separate

denver-nuggets-v-dallas-mavericks.jpg

They need to drop these

Based on the reviews especially related to cushioning (my play style and body require more cushioning), has anyone tried Move Insoles? Wondering if those insoles may help the lack of cushioning in these. Really like the look of these but need the performance to match up.

JS”
Yes, I may have posted about it a few pages back.

Threw in the Gameday insoles and it felt like I was wearing a $150-$200 shoe, not a $110 shoe. I find there to be a lot of space in the toe box area. Not a bad thing but I prefer that area to be a little more snug. The insoles filled out that space nicely. So the shoe felt more like a sock since my toes weren't sliding around so much.

The good vibes lasted about 30-60 minutes. The outer edge of both of my heels blistered badly. I tried double socking and it made it even worse. I really, really wanted the insoles to work with this shoe but it was a disaster. I returned the insoles and now just wear cheap/regular insoles in the Lukas.

Threw in the Gameday insoles and it felt like I was wearing a $150-$200 shoe, not a $110 shoe. I find there to be a lot of space in the toe box area. Not a bad thing but I prefer that area to be a little more snug. The insoles filled out that space nicely. So the shoe felt more like a sock since my toes weren't sliding around so much.

The good vibes lasted about 30-60 minutes. The outer edge of both of my heels blistered badly. I tried double socking and it made it even worse. I really, really wanted the insoles to work with this shoe but it was a disaster. I returned the insoles and now just wear cheap/regular insoles in the Lukas.
Was curious about those insoles in general, did you try them in any other shoes?

Thanks for providing your experience with these!! Appreciate the thoroughness as well.

JS”

Been a weird release, haven't seen them anywhere locally.

Ofcourse my son wants the Blue pair with the bright accent colors and I haven't seen it online at all...

Was curious about those insoles in general, did you try them in any other shoes?
I have not, but I am gonna try them in my KD15s. The only other shoe I've been hooping in are the GT Cut 2s and those have a drop-in midsole so it doesn't make sense to swap in the Gamedays. If you want a 10% off code you can DM me and I can send you one. Full disclosure, it's a referral link so I get $5 from it.

They're really good about returns so if it doesn't work out for you, you can send them back.

All this said, I promise I don't work for them lol.

Back
Top Bottom