Jordan Luka 1

Next colorway
A9451845-3141-432A-BCDB-D2F76F524EEE.jpeg

Yeah those won't be purchased for me but probably my 6 and 10 year old daughters 😂
I’m definitely getting these for my nieces. I may cop them for myself as well. I’m 41 now no these Lukas give me the same felling I had with the Kobe 4. I know that may sound insane.

I’m definitely getting these for my nieces. I may cop them for myself as well. I’m 41 now no these Lukas give me the same felling I had with the Kobe 4. I know that may sound insane.
I've bought too many Easter egg looking Luka from his 35 and 36 PEs 😂

UNC Luka 1s
IMG_6333.jpg

Black Pair is PKI branded I believe, not technically UNC branded (not meaning to undermine your post!)

I think UNC was only Jordan team at PK so they might be the only ones that got them, but the other schools being all nike got Nike PKI PEs of other models.

Was actually referring to White ones on the right. Black ones are indeed the Phil Knight Invitational colorway.
Black Pair is PKI branded I believe, not technically UNC branded (not meaning to undermine your post!)

I think UNC was only Jordan team at PK so they might be the only ones that got them, but the other schools being all nike got Nike PKI PEs of other models

Back
Top Bottom