Jordan Men's Collezione XI/XII Countdown Package Finishline Restock!!!

I was browsing through finishline during accounting and this caught my eye: Finishline had restocked the 11/12 countdown pack in almost all sizes. For somereason you cant search and find the countdown pack you have to use this link vvv. Thought i'd let you guys know for who want it at retail or missed it
happy.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod633582&pageTitle=Men's%20Shoes&N=3000583+3000542&Ns=P_SalePrice|1&categoryId=cat10003

EDIT: As of 2:30, only size left is 7.5. Hope everyone got them who wanted them
EDIT: As of 6:47, all sold out. Hopefully you all got them if you wanted.

If late mods lock it up
thanks

Thx for the heads up.....
9 times outta 10 ,any one who places a order for these threw f.l., will get there order cancelled though....

Nice find. Anyone can find it just search for jordan collezione or just hop on his link.

I just got mines off layaway @ footlocker this past sat....sz 7.5 but I wear an 8....imma just keep the pack I have cuz I see finishline has an 8.....but the7.5s fit ok.....I'm not gonna wear them as much neways....

ok which one of you beast on niketalk just took the 8.5 i had in my cart
mad.gif
. it's all good though i got an 8 instead. I hope i actually get a shippingconfirmation soon.

thanks for the restock post op

I've always had my 11/12 and 23 orders canceled 2 weeks later when they pop up out of nowhere like this from fl.

heh.... people keep falling for the restocks............... just to get canceled on lmao

Back
Top Bottom