Jordan "MTM Pack" 1 & 29 - June 26th - $700 Retail?

So how the 1s feel with that weave on them @Yeeeeeees? Where it is the weave does it give you more room where it has some give to it? Like, if I wear a 13 could I size down to a 12?
I purchased the pack in size 13. The XX9 fits perfect but the AJ 1 actually is a touch big. The fly weave material does give a good bit though. A size 12 I think would be fine for the AJ 1. The XX9 may be a different story though. I own two other pairs of XX9s, one a size 12 and the other a 13. The 12 is very exact while the 13 fits well with plenty of wiggle room. Taking into consideration that the XX9 is leather in the MTM pack, I went with the size 13 since the leather may not give like the fly weave.

My perfect size is 12.5 but since it wasnt an option I went with the 13 cause I rather have then a bit big than too small. 

$700 price tag is just insane. These indeed will be just be sitting on shelves. JB gotta chill out of these Retail prices 

Held the 1's in person, they are amazing not gonna lie, If i had money to blow I would cop

Held the 1's in person, they are amazing not gonna lie, If i had money to blow I would cop

Supposedly a knitted 1 akin to these is on the horizon for 2016 .... Here's hoping JB isn't plYing with our emotions. Lol

Are the MTM xx9 good to ball ???
I own regular XX9 but don't know abput that leather on MTMs (may be too hot )

Are the MTM xx9 good to ball ???
I own regular XX9 but don't know abput that leather on MTMs (may be too hot )
If I remember correctly, the insole is also leather which would make it not as suitable for balling. 

said it before but I have to say it again for this one. anyone who pays $700 for the same material regular 29s are made of is an idiot. They would both have to be made of that leather for this to even be remotely considerable.

Just got this pack for a silly price from a source that's sold me nothing but legit Js at extremely good prices. This deal in particular was IMO WAY too good to pass up, but for the same reason I must put it thru a LC with u guys.  Here are the pics.

Back
Top Bottom