Jordan/Nike event at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack 3/27 STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

What's good my NT fam, you know the drill by now.  The items will not be available until 3/27.  All items are between $39-$59.  The phone # to the store is 310-641-4046.  THE STORE WILL ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS.  As always it's first come first serve.  There is a TON of stuff for this event.  Here is a preview of a few items unpacked so far.  I will update as I get more pics.  Happy huntin"!!
f1xrfq.jpg

qyvkgj.jpg

2dwdsie.jpg

359n49s.jpg

o8c3tk.jpg

dphhxu.jpg

2ilbvvm.jpg

20s6m9d.jpg

<br>

<br>

They have 2K9's and a few lebrons out on their sales floor available now.

k96mi9.jpg

wgvwgj.jpg

kagwwo.jpg

Thanks for the info, ima cop those half cents if they going to be that cheap & those brons too.... BTW yall getting those brons in the white/navy cw? I need those ASAP. Thanks again pm me if anything 10.5 that's dope will b copped.

Wow....looks like im gonna call in and see what I can get. LeBron 7's, Half Cents and some Kobes will be sought after in a size 12

Don't get too excited fellas, the last event promised of great things also, but there was apparently an "employee night" the day before, and everything that was worth picking up got swooped on. I was hella disappointed after showing up an hour early, only to be greeted by a whole bunch of red metallic 1s, that were priced higher than NDC.

The Howard Hughes rack is off the 405. You can see the promenade from the freeway. I'll update product and size availability once I know what's there.

I like those Soldier III's ....also Lebron VII a real nice looking kick...Penny III's are crack too.....the Jordans are weak they had those 2009s at Marshalls for 60

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

Don't get too excited fellas, the last event promised of great things also, but there was apparently an "employee night" the day before, and everything that was worth picking up got swooped on. I was hella disappointed after showing up an hour early, only to be greeted by a whole bunch of red metallic 1s, that were priced higher than NDC.
This is posted in the NIKE forum too and probably that other site at this point. Good luck even getting through to make a order

I can't wait to suspend all the people that will inevitably ask for other people to pick something up for them...

As much as I wanna go, I doubt I am. The last one was such a let down. Ruined my Black Friday.

whats up fellas ok so im not familiar with this even can someone shead some light on this event. i wanna know what type of kicks they be having. do they have heat or just shoes that didnt sell wel

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

whats up fellas ok so im not familiar with this even can someone shead some light on this event. i wanna know what type of kicks they be having. do they have heat or just shoes that didnt sell wel

same here I'm def lost bro but I would like an exra pair of those celtics if they are priced right

The Jordan 1 in the pic is a size 10.5, and $59. It's def gonna be crazy. Remember, the event isn't until the 27th. I'll update info as soon as I get it. Good luck everybody.

Back
Top Bottom