Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No in store updates. People have reported nothing at all even tho READING the last few pages says otherwise.

Not to drag the topic on and on but if you want to be unique, it shouldn't all rest on your kicks. Ya kicks can be PART of ya uniqueness but who you are shouldn't fade away because me and you have the same kicks on.

As far as the wife analogy goes..unless shorty was a virgin when you married her...there is most likely 5 to 8 other dudes in your local vicinity that have splashed off in her face before...I'm not saying it to be disrespectful...I'm just saying its real talk...
What in the....

Just called all my local shoe spots and none of them are getting anything for the restock. They could be lying to me or don't even know. Can anyone in El Paso confirm this town ain't getting sht?

If you go to mall and there are that many people wearing your shoes you must have a small recent collection. Your in it for all the WRONG reasons. I wear the shoe the next day just to show my friends then they go away for months. Really just gunning for the 88s and black toes. Ill try for corks just to sell that crap for a profit.

Last edited:
For all the Ventura county NTers: footlocker in the pacific view mall is doing raffles for the black toe 1s, fire red 4s, and fire red 5/. Thursday is the day they will hand out raffles. They will select and call on Friday .

Corks are a nice looking shoe and very unique, but nike should have done a better job with the quality. the leather tongue and the detailing is amazing, but the cork falls off like crazy. I wore mine twice and so much cork came off. maybe 20 good wears and the shoe would be almost naked. sold them before the damage was too much. gonna try to cop another on the restock and be super careful. that's a warning to all those who are gonna try to cop to wear.

Corks are a nice looking shoe and very unique, but nike should have done a better job with the quality. the leather tongue and the detailing is amazing, but the cork falls off like crazy. I wore mine twice and so much cork came off. maybe 20 good wears and the shoe would be almost naked. sold them before the damage was too much. gonna try to cop another on the restock and be super careful. that's a warning to all those who are gonna try to cop to wear.
exactly what i feared... Surprised your willing to cop another.

If you go to mall and there are that many people wearing your shoes you must have a small recent collection. Your in it for all the WRONG reasons. I wear the shoe the next day just to show my friends then they go away for months. Really just gunning for the 88s and black toes. Ill try for corks just to sell that crap for a profit.
"Ill try for corks just to sell that crap for a profit"

doesnt THIS mean you're in it for all the WRONG reasons?!?!?!?!?!

just sayin'.....

Seems like you buy J's for the wrong reason. :smh:
If you go out to the mall or something, and 4 out of 10 people have the same shoe as you... would you enjoy the uniqueness of it as much ? It's an accomplishment to get limited stock shoes. When they restock its almost like finding out your wife slept with 7 of your best friends before meeting you.
:stoneface:

Should of copped these instead then bruh. They are limited and won't have to worry about seeing most rock these.

View media item 418540

Last edited:
Why don't you compare limited jordans to crocs?
indifferent.gif

Should of copped these instead then bruh. They are limited and won't have to worry about seeing most rock these.

I asked my local HOH in Scottsdale about a week and a half ago if they'd be getting anything and they said yes. Now I went in today and asked again and apparently "everything is online only"
What is up with all the lies?

I asked my local HOH in Scottsdale about a week and a half ago if they'd be getting anything and they said yes. Now I went in today and asked again and apparently "everything is online only"
What is up with all the lies?

Exact thing I was told and my HOH gets everything. They said everything will be online. They did at least acknowledge there will be a restock. So maybe most of the shoes will be online. We will see Saturday

Last edited:
Just a heads up. I just got the grape V's TODAY. No waiting, no waiting @ DSG. Call ahead and they might hold you a pair until you get there. It worked for me at the Arlington TX store.

Last edited:
If you go out to the mall or something, and 4 out of 10 people have the same shoe as you... would you enjoy the uniqueness of it as much ? It's an accomplishment to get limited stock shoes. When they restock its almost like finding out your wife slept with 7 of your best friends before meeting you.
[\B]

Son...

For real though????!

Also, what's unique about a shoe that came out multiple times before and are mass-poduced?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I would consider graduating from HS/College, finally landing that dream job, being published, finishing an Ironman triathalon, climbing Mt. Everest, etc an accomplishment IMO.

Shoes just go on my feet.  That's about it.

APPLAUD THIS PERSON!

Any word on if the Joker 3's will be online? All ive seen so far in here is possible in stores only. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom