Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, bro!
No problem 
nthat.gif

Entered Champ's raffle for the Bred IVs and they said if you won they'd call you Wednesday or Thursday, didn't get a call so I thought I lost. They called me today and said I won. Last night someone listed a pair for $170 barely used Bred IVs and I grabbed them. At least I can keep a pair in the box.

Yeah man

Only finishline is getting those corks and only in store.

Releasing at midnight!
Sorry, but am I missing something? Typo? Finish Line is getting Lebron Corks at certain locations?? Or is my need for these shoes clouding what I'm reading? I didn't see any mention of FNL and Corks on the previous pages .... Sorry if I'm way off base with this.

Sorry, but am I missing something? Typo? Finish Line is getting Lebron Corks at certain locations?? Or is my need for these shoes clouding what I'm reading? I didn't see any mention of FNL and Corks on the previous pages .... Sorry if I'm way off base with this.
You're not missing anything, people that are in this page every second of the day are just tired of answering the same questions over and over so someone decided to post crap like that

im so tired of people not giving credit to the legit sources they rip off niketalk and claim it as their own. At least change the format sneakheat always be doing that ish

Eastbay double boxes now. Before they sent the white plastic bag. All major releases have been double boxed for a couple months now.
They're called "Atomic Releases" by FTL (think when I was talking to Eastbay, they called them the same thing, but can't remember); however, those idiots still don't double box at times even though they're required for that release. Trust me, I've been the recipient of it a few times. Typically they jacked it up after the release though i.e. someone returned them and you were lucky enough to get that pair that showed up on the site after the initial release.

Last edited:
You're not missing anything, people that are in this page every second of the day are just tired of answering the same questions over and over so someone decided to post crap like that
Ok, thanks. From what I remembered FNL didn't even get them. I figured he was being humorous, but it's hard to keep up in certain forums when it's full throttle. Anyway, back to my hole.

If you're asking about what a store is doing on the afternoon before, you already struck out. Bunch a lazy ***** around here. Let me feed you your mashed potatoes too.

Did some more scouting today:

Salem NH stores

Champs - nothing

FNL - Thunders FCFS @ 8AM

Footlocker - Lebrons but no Jordans

Also, stopped by Eblens in Lowell, they got black toe 1's!  I entered the raffle they're drawing tonight and said not many people entered.

For my ATLiens...

Champs at Cumberland is making their calls for raffle winner on the BC IV's.  I know because I just received mine!  

So have your phone nearby and good luck fellas/ladies!

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Houston HOH is releasing the WC 4s tomorrow?

I call but no one ever answers the phone and they usually just give BS answers anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom