Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo just got a call for the fire red 4s, finally can double up, 1 pair to beat, 1 pair to keep neat.

Now just gotta wake up at 445 in the AM to try my luck on the 88s, hopefully I don't drink too much tonight.. lol

Anyone know if the Houston HOH is releasing the WC 4s tomorrow?

I call but no one ever answers the phone and they usually just give BS answers anyway.

Just left from the Galleria...

Champs has the Fire Red IV's - FCFS

Footlocker/HOH - Fire Red IV's and V's - FCFS

Finishline has Thunder IV's - ticket

I'm really hoping one of the surprises are the Easter Kobes. Got everything else I want from here. Good luck tomorrow guys.

All these restocks & still no Royals...feel bad for some folks that really wanted em that didnt get em

Royal 1 is STILL the shoe of the year so far...

The corks, bred 11s and cool grey 9s aren't restocking. It's just a rumor
I love how you seem so sure.  When you joined this afternoon.  Someone with that type of information would have been a nt member for a while.  Its hard to believe they are restocking again, but hopefully they do. 

what is everyone grocery shopping for while ecamping? bout to go buy some gummy bears, mountain dew, and pistachios 
smile.gif

I was reading page 1 and it states the breds will be released on the Nike site, but Nike tweeted this 

i am just interested in the breds because i bought two pairs last time for my brothers and wasn't able to get a pair for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom