Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or read the threa to see that only two shoes have been confirmed for online ndc

Be ready for anything, be happy for just those two

will there be a link for bred IVs?? I don't see them listed anywhere...ugh.
And anywhere else to get the UNDFTD ballistic dunks other than UNDFTD.com?? (I know unrelated lol)

Don't understand how people are saying they are let down about this restock because they won't have corks, bred 11s, etc. Why would you be let down on something that was never confirmed to be restock in the first place. I mean.........am I the only one in here who didn't believe a single thing on page 1 or by anyone else in this thread UNLESS it was CONFIRMED by real sources like footlocker, nike, champs, etc. Don't get your hopes up by rumors and people who talk our their ***. Just base everything on what's 100% confirmed for now. If something surprising restocks let it happen, but for now rest is nonsense.

Last edited:
Saved $500 just for this day. Hope my landlord understand next saturday.
nice, atleast you're going to have heat on your feet to keep you warm when you get evicted. 
smokin.gif

Black/Red 11s are in-store at some Champs for sure. Mine (Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento) did an online raffle for them.

What is up with my dudes at HOH in KOP? First come first serve? I'm getting to head down... Info is much appreciated...

will there be a link for bred IVs?? I don't see them listed anywhere...ugh.
And anywhere else to get the UNDFTD ballistic dunks other than UNDFTD.com?? (I know unrelated lol)
Yup I am only interested in these two as well.

im ecamping for him to come back.
whatup anthracite, im in the cities, u goin to moa tmrw?
whats champs special ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom