Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand how people are saying they are let down about this restock because they won't have corks, bred 11s, etc. Why would you be let down on something that was never confirmed to be restock in the first place. I mean.........am I the only one in here who didn't believe a single thing on page 1 or by anyone else in this thread UNLESS it was CONFIRMED by real sources like footlocker, nike, champs, etc. Don't get your hopes up by rumors and people who talk our their ***. Just base everything on what's 100% confirmed for now. If something surprising restocks let it happen, but for now rest is nonsense.
Well said.

shout out to the dude who said this was his first "e camp"
laugh.gif
 you still there bro?? show some love
roll.gif
nerd.gif

im ecamping for him to come back.
whatup anthracite, im in the cities, u goin to moa tmrw?
whats champs special ?
hey man just sitting around waiting this out lol wokeup at 10 and couldn't get back to sleep
laugh.gif
. nah i'm just gonna look online hopefully there is something I want other than that i'll be trying for 1 pair of black toes. champs twitter says that tomorrow they will have the black cement 4s I don't really like retro 4s though so there's no reason for me to go

i live in CA and have about 5 hours left until the launch, i wanted the bred 11s and bred 4s ... but it doesnt look so bright for me anymore. if the WC4s dont drop anywhere ill be screwed.

isn't this like the 5th time they're restocking the bred XI's? hopefully resellers will drop the prices on em, no one should pay 300+ on a shoe restocked so frequently.

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling that nothing out of the ordinary will pop up. That nike tweet said look at the calendar and nearly none of the stuff on page 1 is on there
laugh.gif

isn't this like the 5th time they're restocking the bred XI's? hopefully resellers will drop the prices on em, no one should pay 300+ on a shoe restocked so frequently.
exactly. that is common sense but then you got these boneheads out there who pay 300+ for grey markets which restock WHENEVER there is demand.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Don't understand how people are saying they are let down about this restock because they won't have corks, bred 11s, etc. Why would you be let down on something that was never confirmed to be restock in the first place. I mean.........am I the only one in here who didn't believe a single thing on page 1 or by anyone else in this thread UNLESS it was CONFIRMED by real sources like footlocker, nike, champs, etc. Don't get your hopes up by rumors and people who talk our their ***. Just base everything on what's 100% confirmed for now. If something surprising restocks let it happen, but for now rest is nonsense.
I see where you're coming from, but I think that logic only flows when information from the source is reliable and consistent.  How many releases have there been where either Nike/Jordan Brand or their agents, e.g., Footlockers, Footactions, Finishlines... etc., provide us with some information and then change it... and in some instances, even go back to what they originally stated.

So yeah, I think it's fair for people to feel a little let down when Nike/Jordan Brand intentionally conceals and consistently changes launch products, dates, and the method of release.

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling that nothing out of the ordinary will pop up. That nike tweet said look at the calendar and nearly none of the stuff on page 1 is on there
laugh.gif
5 in each size max is my guess, people are going crazy and hyped this restock up when nike didn't confirm anything really.

people gonna rage hard when all they see are the ugly *** lebron X lows.

I see where you're coming from, but I think that logic only flows when information from the source is reliable and consistent.  How many releases have there been where either Nike/Jordan Brand or their agents, e.g., Footlockers, Footactions, Finishlines... etc., provide us with some information and then change it... and in some instances, even go back to what they originally stated.

So yeah, I think it's fair for people to feel a little let down when Nike/Jordan Brand intentionally conceals and consistently changes launch products, dates, and the method of release.

Lakewood HOH got at me today(Friday)...won fire red V raffle, they didnt say nothing bout receiving grape Vs tho

Last edited:
Explain.

Why restock on Wednesday?
Well the fiscal year is the 31st and nike is known for restocking on Wednesday evenings and my district manager said dont count out the possibility of a restock on that Wednesday to increase the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom