Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL in Salem NH still has some thunder IV's. I grabbed the last pair of 10.5's but the have diff sizes left

I think I did pretty good today

Got to Champs at the Galleria Houston t around 7:30. And there was a line of about 15 people but some of them were for the VB Kobe's and Black Toe 1s. Only a few we're there for what I wanted which is Black cement 4s.

So they open at 8 and I get the BC4s then walk down to FTL/HoH to see what they have which is only the VBs, 1s, FR4s, and FR5s (3M) and I was going I get the BL1s but they were sold out.

So I make my way to Finishline because the day before they told me they would have 2 pairs of each size of Thunder 4s. Good thing about Finishline is they opened at 9 so I had time to get in the line and only be the 10th person or so.

So I end up getting a 10.5 in the Thunders because the people ahead of me got the size 10s that they had, but I can still fit them pretty good.

TL:DR-- Copped thunder and BC4s!

you must of secured ur pairss

Nope, I actually failed, but I've been fully committed to an "Online or Bust" life, so I know my chances are slim. Have enough kicks, no worries!

I also didn't have faith in my old release link for the 88's (which actually did work), and naively trusted TLO.

Last edited:
Lol wow what a trade man I had the black toes in my cart all the way to pay and we are sorry we cannot process your order due to a high volume yada yada yada

Man my heart was racing though!

My day just went from bad to worse

"Hey man. We are sorry to inform you that our supplier is sick. So he can not get us the retro 1's. we are going to give you a refund, also, i do not know if you like royal 1's. but my friend has a pair in size 10.5, and I can cut you a deal on them."

The whole reason I didnt go for the Black Toes today :smh:
Never getting my business again

Birthdays are the worst days.

Last edited:
HAHAHA I JUST COPPED A PAIR OF THUNDER 4s off FNL . ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO , ONLY DID IT TO TRY MY LUCK , WOKE UP AROUND 11 , WASN'T EVEN SWEATING THIS RESTOCK . THAT'S CRAZY, SMMFH ... WOW

I think I did pretty good today

Got to Champs at the Galleria Houston t around 7:30. And there was a line of about 15 people but some of them were for the VB Kobe's and Black Toe 1s. Only a few we're there for what I wanted which is Black cement 4s.

So they open at 8 and I get the BC4s then walk down to FTL/HoH to see what they have which is only the VBs, 1s, FR4s, and FR5s (3M) and I was going I get the BL1s but they were sold out.

So I make my way to Finishline because the day before they told me they would have 2 pairs of each size of Thunder 4s. Good thing about Finishline is they opened at 9 so I had time to get in the line and only be the 10th person or so.

So I end up getting a 10.5 in the Thunders because the people ahead of me got the size 10s that they had, but I can still fit them pretty good.

TL:DR-- Copped thunder and BC4s!
God I hate working Saturdays just wanted the bc4's but about time I get down to the galleria I know they will be gone
Congrats though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom