Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day just went from bad to worse

"Hey man. We are sorry to inform you that our supplier is sick. So he can not get us the retro 1's. we are going to give you a refund, also, i do not know if you like royal 1's. but my friend has a pair in size 10.5, and I can cut you a deal on them."

The whole reason I didnt go for the Black Toes today :smh:
Never getting my business again

Birthdays are the worst days.
birthdays was the worst days now we sip champagne when we thirstay RIP BIG POPPA

How i feel since the Bred'11s are not restocking....
If you haven't gotten a pair the 37 other restocks then well you prolly don't need a pair 
tired.gif

Was disappointed when I missed out on the black toes this morning. Just picked up the black cement 4s, fire red 4 & 5s at the mall though so I'm happy! Just walked right in at 11 am too, no raffle or anything.

Last edited:
I wonder if NDC will have this "restock" later in the week before June 1st. You never know what can happen

I missed everything but I ain't trippin tho. Cuz we all know they will be back at some pint in time in the future. And I will be able to get something then.

I just searched for Jordan retro on Finishline at 4:58 and the thunders popped up, added ro cart checked out by 5am, got confirmation 10 min later. Didnt even try ndc

I love coming in here and seeing the hundreds of posts asking the same thing "I got an email confirmation am I good? I don't want to get my hopes up" Lol predictable as clock work. Also a lot arguing back and forth combined with mad Morton's saltiness lol.

Last edited:
Im here always watching these crazy dudes on NT, talk ****.....

haha..

i think its amazing that people still believe anonymous avatars on the internet.

official nike twitter directly says no full restock, yet people believe a random person on NT.

and now they are mad at him instead of being mad at themselves for being gullible.

haha..

i think its amazing that people still believe anonymous avatars on the internet.

official nike twitter directly says no full restock, yet people believe a random person on NT.

and now they are mad at him instead of being mad at themselves for being gullible.

Idiots lol

haha..

So true...I'm not mad at Kam for the info he gave but people should know that the info we hear is not always 100% accurate. People are just selfish and when things don't go their way they are all quick to start pointing fingers at someone and honestly it is quite pathetic

Last edited:
still very possible nike wanted to give the relaunch and new releases their own day to breathe to ensure a sellout

after all, there were other shoes that nike makes that restocked in other stores

if stores recieved them that means nike still has them

I love all these conspiracy theories about the next restock day with no solid info lol or do you think they'll restock again questions lol.

got lucky and got a pair of bred 4's in a mall bout 45 min from me but had to get a little tough. mall opens at 9am and i know a side entrance and got there at 8:15am. as i walked in front the gate opened and this young dude had 6 pair of bred 4's walking out. told the guy that was not cool and just want my size 13. he had his boy give me one pair of my size and i handed him 170.00 and was done. tough game out there....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom