Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be epic if they bring any colorway of the 3 yeezy's. Resellers are putting down payments on prius's with those shoes.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE  
Thinking about picking up a white cement 3 so I could trade it for the white cement 4's...

Don't feel like camping out for hours for 1 shoe 
eyes.gif
There are plenty that would take that trade. Especially if its the 88's good luck.
Make sure they add some cash with that.

Gonna probably cop Black Toe 1s and/or try my luck with Corks.

Anybody care to speculate how the thunder 4s will go? I plan to cop, but not sure if this one will be easy or tough?

I didn't see this posted on any pages, so I thought I'd share some info. If anybody is looking for Fire Red IVs or Vs, the FLT/HoH Launch locator is updated with those shoes as being restocked on 5/25. You can now find out if your store is getting them or not. I hope this helps those that are looking for these on Saturday. Maybe Kam or a mod can update page one with a link to the locator for the Fire Red IVs & Vs. Maybe that will stop "some" of the questions about these shoes.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Hey kamuekcmo, any idea on what this surprise shoe is suppose to be on the 25th on NDC?
Im thinking its Corks, we just got the info early... I know Royals are out there, but I didnt think they were going to drop on the restock, and they Kobe 8 "homes" are still coming up with no info... Dont forget the stealth Foams were supposed to be part of this but they have fell off the list, so I wouldnt count those out just yet....

I didn't see this posted on any pages, so I thought I'd share some info. If anybody is looking for Fire Red IVs or Vs, the FLT/HoH Launch locator is updated with those shoes as being restocked on 5/25. You can now find out if your store is getting them or not. I hope this helps those that are looking for these on Saturday. Maybe Kam or a mod can update page one with a link to the locator for the Fire Red IVs & Vs. Maybe that will stop "some" of the questions about these shoes.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator
Good info!

How can the royal 1's restock on NDC if they never released there in the first place :rolleyes

Would be nice though.... :D

How can the royal 1's restock on NDC if they never released there in the first place
eyes.gif

Would be nice though....
happy.gif
Because its a Jordan (designed, owned, and produced by Nike) with Nike Air on it, you better believe they (Nike) didnt let that slide with out getting into the mix..... They may have not had them at the time they dropped but dont think they didnt or wont ever have them....

Last edited:
Because its a Jordan (owned by Nike) with Nike Air on it, you better believe they (Nike) didnt let that slide with out getting into the mix..... They may have not had them at the time they dropped but dont think they didnt or wont ever have them....

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom