Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck to everyone trying to score a pair tomorrow! hopefully the magic link pops up tomorrow for the other kicks that have been denied. Big shouts to the OP yet again.

The Bred 11s might be a possibility on NDC only but exact time is still up in the air.   Try to be up around 7:45am and follow the @nikestore twitter page in case they drop the link of the restock.   If in fact NDC restocks you might have less than 30 secs to add your size into your cart.   In terms of your payment method, you should be good as long as your debit card has either a visa or master card logo.  Good luck
dam i dont have a twitter. Do you think i should make one just for this. I really want them breds.

All I got was Durant in a back pack ... Dam im bathin in salt! Congrats to those who copped 5am it is!

yes they are high why wouldn't they be, and yes you should try whatever's necessary to get a pair, multiple sites, whatever. how is that not common sense there is no reason to ask that. what's the most someone's gonna tell you? "no just try to buy on ndc" "yes just try to buy on champs" ... sit there and be prepared to fail, put effort into whatever site is available or don't bother waking up

idk kicksonfire.com said that the 9s were restocking but i dont think they are smh, i was looking forward to that restock

I think that kicksonfire is one of the worst sneaker sources... but anyways good luck to all trying to get their pair(s).

How do the wc3's fit?
I went half size down on the grapes..
Got an 03 pair of wc3 but they crease easy
the 88s fit pretty true to size.. 5s definitely are at least 1/2 a size big, almost a full size big imho.. 3s and 5s crease, nothing you can do about it unless you wanna rock those wearable shoe trees

How do the wc3's fit?
I went half size down on the grapes..
Got an 03 pair of wc3 but they crease easy

My last WC 3 retros (jumpman) ran at least .5 size big, and the toe box is still super roomy. But now I feel all my Js are too big, since I am used to the snug fit of Kobe 8, which fits like a glove...

Good luck fellas..copped my Venice Beach joints...and I'll be pondering on if I should unDS these while everyone is scratching their heads and having anxiety attacks in front of their computers tomorrow morning lol..goodnight! 

My last WC 3 retros (jumpman) ran at least .5 size big, and the toe box is still super roomy. But now I feel all my Js are too big, since I am used to the snug fit of Kobe 8, which fits like a glove...
the wc3 retros are a bit wider than the 88s which make them a little more roomy. The 88s are a bit more narrow, closer to the og.

How do the Jordan1 Black toe fits? Will they stretch? When I tried my normal size in JD1 today, my right foot was little tight.

Half size up was comfortable but will crease easy because of room in toe. Should I get TTS and wait for it to stretch or just get half size up?

How do the Jordan1 Black toe fits? Will they stretch? When I tried my normal size in JD1 today, my right foot was little tight.
Half size up was comfortable but will crease easy because of room in toe. Should I get TTS and wait for it to stretch or just get half size up?

U might try asking in the black toe thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom