Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay, Footaction, and Champs won't let you finish the Black Toe checkout guys.  I've been trying for the last 15min.

Last edited:
Blk Toes been out of stock on champs, eastbay, footlocker, footaction, etc. Nice try tho fellas! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah. Added the 88s thought no way. Got all the way than said. Can't confirm stock or something like that. I said sxrew it

Keep trying. I just ordered 88's in a size 14, 9.5 for my homeboy and a size 14 in the black toes. I hope they don't hold my money and cancel on me on Eastbay. And I did 2 desperate orders so it wouldn't get canceled.

LOL. I got the shoes I wanted relatively easy and based on the information I got from this thread.

As far as the information that just didn't pan out, what do you think KCMO just made it up?

Some of yall are just looking for someone to blame for striking out, you knew what the possibilities were before this morning.

Take your L like a man and keep it moving.

Although, I do believe NDC will drop a restock at some point before the quarter end and not because of any info I got from this thread

But because Nike knows everyone is standing outside their door with money in hand ready to buy. 

It would only make sense for them to grab up all outlet bound overseas pairs collecting dust and increase their profit margin in these final days.

I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.
  • If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
  • If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
  • If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at1.800.826.2205.

It was so nice sleeping in and letting you guys get your chance. I copped mine on RD so today was a good day to catch up on my sleep.

Houston Galleria Champs had a lot of BC4's when I left this morning. Hope y'all got yours. 

I got the Thunder 4's and BC4's but the wife got Vera Wang last night so she ain't trippin'

checkout as in got an order confirmation? i keep getting traffic error

Eb Playing games, got all the way to billing info and then it says they dont know how much inventory they have. Then I called to finish my order, phone said 88 sold out. Then the site crashed and they removed from my cart.

went to my local footlocker and dey didnt get no black toes and the only restock dey got was da suns 8 so i ended up coping dem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom