Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one went to mall of america?

no one was able to actually cop in store?

i remember ftl, champs, fta, fnl all saying the restocks would be online and in select stores

was the last part a lie?

So your order status is change to shipped? Mine is still "In Progress". You must live in Memphis
 I got a shipping confirmation email from FNL. I actually live in Florida. It might be because I ordered a GS size and they are still sitting on their website! They probably figured they can ship the few pairs that were ordered in GS sizes. GS did not sell really at all this morning...it was the men's sizes that were purchased quickly.

Last edited:
Didnt check the thread for 2 hours and it moved 1 page. Look like everyone jumped ship hahaha.

Man, I would've tried to pick something up if I didn't go crazy at the bar last night...
mean.gif
Oh well, YOLO.
I feel you man. Gotta have priorities.

the backdoor been shutdown cause of exactly what's going on right now :lol: . it's not always smart to post everything in public on the internet
wanna elaborate on the theory bra?

My bredren, ,my bredren |I I did not intend to leave salt. I sowy. I did actually post the links early, then deleted them. NO BACKDOOR. Do diligence. The man gave you guys solid info in regards to how nike process re-releases.(Same thing happened for rookies&corks) I just applied that info tweaked the links a lil for FNL and figured out the links for the shoes I wanted. There still is a backdoor link, you think all of their biz is done on one server? Neways, I'ma stick to posting them on ig like 4 mins ahead of time, give some of yall a chance . No H8t. I found some links to 11's that are dropping soon before i went to sleep. I'll let those go closer to release time.

BTW, FNL tried to catfish us, and the link showed sandals at 4:59 :rofl: hit refresh a few times then the Black toes appeared. How you think they sold out so fast? For one they didn't have a lot, for 2 we had the link since last night.

Last edited:
So your order status is change to shipped? Mine is still "In Progress". You must live in Memphis

Sometimes, even if on the order tracking/history page it says "Processing", if you click on the order to go to the order detail page, it will have the shipping number.

We def all owe an apology to the homey who said only black toes and cements on NDC

Somehow I doubt your referring to me but this is exactly what I meant when I kept repeating myself "3 shoes confirmed".

lol I'm still waiting for some restock link to be tweeted at a random time tho.

Somehow I doubt your referring to me but this is exactly what I meant when I kept repeating myself "3 shoes confirmed".

lol I'm still waiting for some restock link to be tweeted at a random time tho.

Good looks on the Middletown FNL I got the last 10.5 I was like 30 seconds late for the last 11 but thankfully they had one 10.5 left so at least today wasn't a total wash for me

looks like most people didnt have any luck

glad i slept i only cared about the wc4's anyways :lol: was tired as hell from fast 6

I'm dead serious when I say this.

Just pay a casual visit and swing by your local retailers today. Expect worst, hope best.

You might be surprised.

The ones not raffling, of course.

Last edited:
Randomly walked into west oaks mall, they still have 10.5,11,11.5 bred 4s' from what the guy was telling me, so if any houston heads are still searching and this was around 2:45pm central time
Done with js' unless he ever decides to drop them damn mocha 3s', I can truly say I am done with sneakers unless I can ever track down a ds pair of air max 1 jade atmos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom