Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Neutral Grey Jordan 1

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Toro Jordan 5

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Georgetown Jordan 3

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Definitely the UNC 4 for me! Overall quality, and an upgrade to the PE UNC 4 imo (Prefer the cement based sole over the icey bottoms)

2nd...Carmine Love for Life, but JB dropped the ball on this release with the disrespectful amount of B-Grades. Then, to recall the bad pairs from Retailers, only to resell them on Nike.com!

3rd...Dreamed about Georgetown/Yankee colors on a 3 since the early 2000’s. Just seemed like it was meant to be. Only wish the leather could’ve been better on the actual release. Feel cheap in hand. Other than the feel, they are sexy as hell!

Gotta be honest, I forgot about any shoe that didn’t release in the last 6-8 weeks lol

Clot 14s & 35s are 1-2 to me all things considered
UNC 1s I don’t have but would probably make my list as a UNC fan

I personally feel like the shoe of the year hasn’t been announced yet though...

Think the IE if done right will make anyone’s list? Or the Unions?
IEs top of my list along with AMMs. I respect everyone’s opinion and it’s all subjective, but what makes the AMMs isn’t just the colorway. It’s the shape and quality materials. On a III. Every time I see my pair by the door or look down at them on my feet, I think I’m looking at an almost OG pair. Jordan of the year? Pshhhhh, one of the Jordans of the past two decades for me. The muted colorway is welcome, too. Can wear with anything. Just like the OG WCs. I could get rid of every other pair of Js I own ... as long as I have the AMMs and my Concords (and especially once I get the IEs), and be more than content.

Well... 29 releases later (Solefly 1 Lows not pictured because they still havent shipped. Travis Scott 1 lows not pictured because I been sold them ugly ****s, and Raging Bull 12s not pictured because I sold them because Jordan 5s are weak and so are all red shoes).

20211231_001606.jpg

Managed to get most of the shoes I wanted this year except for the AMM 1, Hyper Royal 1, Blue Bird 5s, CLOT 14s, AM 14s, Uni Blue 4s (which I actually won from Finish Line via the very first stashed program, that unfortunately was implemented horribly... but check the thread for that shoe if you want to hear that story...). Missed the Purp Metallic and Pollen 1s for retail but was able to get them for slightly over retail ($5-10) so I went ahead and bit the bullet.

Top shoe of the year for me is still the AMM 3. Sleeper of the year has the be the Bordeaux 1. Also really thing the Grey Fog 1 CMFT is a nice and highly over looked shoe. Quality of all the women's releases have been top notch this year, as usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom