JORDAN OLD SCHOOL REVIEWED. by ACBboyz

JORDAN OL' SCHOOL. One of many team Jordan shoes that was released recently. At first sight, I must admit they look pretty damn good for a team Jordan shoe especially the White /Red/Black color. The Jordan Old School was inspired after the Jordan 1 , 2 and XVII. They do have this retro look and feel, which is good in my book because I like the 1, 2 and 17. The shoe is simple yet very appealing when you put them on.

Onto the performance perspective:

Fit : These shoes feel extremely comfortable right out of the box and they fit true to size. I wore a size 12 and they lock my feet down without feeling any discomfort. The shoes go up to my ankle and its secure fit give me a good ankle support feeling. The inner padding is very comfortable just like the Aqua 8 but more breathable. I would say they fit like the Melo M3 but more comfortable

Cushioning: Very bouncy for a non zoom air shoes. The shoes come with an air max unit at the heel and encapsulated air sole in front. However , when wearing the Old School, I feel like i want to dunk. Maybe the new Air Max unit was recently tuned by Nike because they feel responsive. I would rate the cushion with a 9 out of 10. They do feel like cushion of the AJ 2 but more bouncier and responsive .

Weight: They feel light , actually as light as the M3 or maybe lighter because i have both shoes and the Old School feel lighter for some reason . The felt good when running around the court because of the lightweight and responsive cushion. 9 out of 10 for me because im a guard and i like light shoes.

Protection and Traction: As mentioned earlier, the Old School felt good when i laced it up all the way . The padding wrap around my ankle perfectly and the snug fit give me a good confident when rebounding and jumping. Traction is very good as well. I haven't play them outside yet but after playing 2 hours inside , I must say they are excellent.

Final Thought: The AJ Old School look nice and perform nice. They are one of the few or shall i say the first Jordan team shoe that i actually like . Cushion and protection is top notch. I bought them for 110 USD, I think they are a little expensive for a non sig shoe but they are nice in my book. Although some cheap sneakerheads will probably not going to buy these at retail and rather wait until they are on sale before they buy. Whatever you do, get them because they are great balling shoes.
fnl_home_01.jpg

Good review. I do want to ask though, have you tried on the Jordan Work'M's? I was just curious how it compares to that since that's one of my favorite outdoor shoes.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Work'm cushion isn't that great IMO and the ankle is way too high. I had them before and ended up sell it on Ebay. The Old school is much better both indoor and outdoor not to mention more comfortable too .

Nice review, thanks for sharing. How's the court feel? I've been wondering about this since I first saw the Ol' Skool, since the midsole looks rather thick.

Quote:
Work'm cushion isn't that great IMO and the ankle is way too high. I had them before and ended up sell it on Ebay. The Old school is much better both indoor and outdoor not to mention more comfortable too .

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Back
Top Bottom