Jordan Racing jackets

Joined Jul 26, 2007
are these official?
description says replica..but im guessing that's cause its not an 'authentic' jacket for racing

Joined Apr 27, 2006
If it says replica, it's not necessarily fake.

Like how NBA jerseys go...you have your authentics and your replicas...and then the fakes.

idk.
[hr][/hr]
...team finishline...​
[hr][/hr]
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
[hr][/hr]

Joined May 4, 2005
how much are they running for???
i wonder it they have the elbow, shoulder protection things
Quote:[hr][/hr]If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man. [hr][/hr]
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Sep 22, 2005
there authentic i own one they mean race replica cause they are not leather there textile the real leather one cost like a grand replica like 4 hundred they all paded up with elbow and back protectors and slide proof up to a certain speed
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

Joined Nov 7, 2004
those jackets are hot..but only if ya have a bike.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Joined Sep 22, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]i wouldnt be caught dead in one but i think theyre legit [hr][/hr]
Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

Joined Feb 20, 2008
I own two the jackets. They are nylon/textile. I would have purchased the leather ones, but they were way to heavy. I purchased these end of August 2007 fromnewenough.com for 110 each

Joined Apr 22, 2007
^^ Hottness!!! I've been looking at them for awhile now. There are some black and blue ones I like, as well as blue and white ones. I love the big jumpmanon the back. If you are lucky, you can find some super sick Jordan helmets, too.

Joined Jan 4, 2004
Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I own two the jackets. They are nylon/textile. I would have purchased the leather ones, but they were way to heavy. I purchased these end of August 2007 from newenough.com for 110 each
Only if I knew
...I would've bought those in a heartbeat.

Joined Sep 18, 2006
yup totally legit...as Joe Rocket is a real brand.

But yeah I would not rock these unless you have a bike. Nothing more poserific than to have one of these jackets and jump in your car.

Man I used to ride and I have this really SICK red leather jacket with kanji and a kabuki face on it..I mean just badd. But I dare not wear it, until I buyanother bike. I mean it could probably pass as a "fashion" leather jacket...but I would feel silly walking around with it and no bike.

Joined Dec 27, 2007
There old, the reason they can be found cheap now is because i heard jordan is leaving suzuki or something crazy like that not sure, but these jackets havebeen out for ever. Hiphop though you have a nice set up i hope your not riding in those shoes lol, But at the same time i hope your actually riding since theremotorcycle jackets.

Also you can find these leather ones for 200 easly on ebay because there close out, he might be having a 2008 version coming out soon cuz the ones posted upare ''OLD"..

I would have gotten the yellow one but i ride a yellow yamaha 50th anniversary so i woulda felt weird with a big Suzuki logo on my jacket lol

Joined Dec 7, 2007
those jackets are sweet

i wish they had them out when i use to ride

i would have copped a few of them no doubt

Top Bottom