Jordan Racing jackets

are these official?
description says replica..but im guessing that's cause its not an 'authentic' jacket for racing

4c43_1.JPG

601-0440-a.jpg

601-0440-b.jpg

601-1040-a.jpg

601-1040-b.jpg

601-1140-b.jpg

If it says replica, it's not necessarily fake.

Like how NBA jerseys go...you have your authentics and your replicas...and then the fakes.

idk.

...team finishline...​

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

how much are they running for???
i wonder it they have the elbow, shoulder protection things
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

there authentic i own one they mean race replica cause they are not leather there textile the real leather one cost like a grand replica like 4 hundred they all paded up with elbow and back protectors and slide proof up to a certain speed
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

those jackets are hot..but only if ya have a bike.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
i wouldnt be caught dead in one but i think theyre legit
Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

I own two the jackets. They are nylon/textile. I would have purchased the leather ones, but they were way to heavy. I purchased these end of August 2007 fromnewenough.com for 110 each

^^ Hottness!!! I've been looking at them for awhile now. There are some black and blue ones I like, as well as blue and white ones. I love the big jumpmanon the back. If you are lucky, you can find some super sick Jordan helmets, too.

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I own two the jackets. They are nylon/textile. I would have purchased the leather ones, but they were way to heavy. I purchased these end of August 2007 from newenough.com for 110 each

Only if I knew
ohwell.gif
...I would've bought those in a heartbeat.

yup totally legit...as Joe Rocket is a real brand.

But yeah I would not rock these unless you have a bike. Nothing more poserific than to have one of these jackets and jump in your car.

Man I used to ride and I have this really SICK red leather jacket with kanji and a kabuki face on it..I mean just badd. But I dare not wear it, until I buyanother bike. I mean it could probably pass as a "fashion" leather jacket...but I would feel silly walking around with it and no bike.

There old, the reason they can be found cheap now is because i heard jordan is leaving suzuki or something crazy like that not sure, but these jackets havebeen out for ever. Hiphop though you have a nice set up i hope your not riding in those shoes lol, But at the same time i hope your actually riding since theremotorcycle jackets.

Also you can find these leather ones for 200 easly on ebay because there close out, he might be having a 2008 version coming out soon cuz the ones posted upare ''OLD"..

I would have gotten the yellow one but i ride a yellow yamaha 50th anniversary so i woulda felt weird with a big Suzuki logo on my jacket lol

those jackets are sweet

i wish they had them out when i use to ride

i would have copped a few of them no doubt

Back
Top Bottom